Change of ID and Change of Address

2 Replies
User
22 November, 2017, 9:26 PM UTC
I am planning to close down an overloaded email address & switch to another on gmail with a different ID name ([email protected]).  Will my ID name change as well (Actually, I would prefer it changed)?  
UTC +4:00
22 November, 2017, 10:27 PM UTC

Jack33 said:

I am planning to close down an overloaded email address & switch to another on gmail with a different ID name ([email protected]).  Will my ID name change as well (Actually, I would prefer it changed)?  

If you're asking about your in-game name and the e-mail address you use to log in, then those two can be changed independently. Just go to your profile (the game's window, not here in the forum).

UTC +0:00
Community Manager
8 December, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC

Jack33 said:

Hello, Captain!

No, your in-game ID will not changed.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
3186954 users registered; 75155 topics; 364015 posts; our newest member:Serrtyuir