how do we change leader of our brotherhood when our leader is a dead haven

12 Replies
User
29 September, 2017, 5:49 PM UTC
how do we get a new leader when our leader is a dead haven
UTC +0:00
0
User
29 September, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC

if my understanding is correct, you can submit a ticket to support and they should be able to help you.


*hugs*

UTC +1:00
1
Moderator
29 September, 2017, 10:56 PM UTC

That is correct. Submit a ticket to the support and they'll appoint a new leader, assuming that the old one has been away for long enough.

UTC +0:00
0
User
2 October, 2017, 8:18 PM UTC

CM can fix this if you leave server name, co-ordinates and bh name


but this should not be necessary

Advisers should be given the power to demote BH Leaders after 30 days of inactivity

Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
Moderator
3 October, 2017, 6:49 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Advisers should be given the power to demote BH Leaders after 30 days of inactivity

Be careful what you wish for... "New update! Only 13 new bugs this time, plus a shiny new item, leader demoter, which you can get for just 17k rubies (per BH member)". 

UTC +0:00
2
Icy
Moderator
6 October, 2017, 3:58 AM UTC

Only 13 bugs. I'm sure one is the mail bug with a new vengence. It did start almost 2 years to the day.  It's been tolerable so okay 13 bugs and 17k rubies. I'm game.  



BH for sale for the low low cost of 200k rubies 





Other than this mystery item the only way is to contact support. They can guide you thru the process
UTC -4:00
0
User
28 October, 2017, 12:38 AM UTC

Crowbar said:


Snowgoon said:

Advisers should be given the power to demote BH Leaders after 30 days of inactivity

Be careful what you wish for... "New update! Only 13 new bugs this time, plus a shiny new item, leader demoter, which you can get for just 17k rubies (per BH member)". 

but instead, they now choose to auto-disband the entire brotherhood after only 14 days - my idea was better :)

and try to buy us off with a few trinkets



Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
Moderator
28 October, 2017, 8:05 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:

but instead, they now choose to auto-disband the entire brotherhood after only 14 days - my idea was better :)

and try to buy us off with a few trinkets

In my experience, players' ideas are always better than those abominations that get implemented in the end.

UTC +0:00
2
User
29 October, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

Crowbar said:


Snowgoon said:

but instead, they now choose to auto-disband the entire brotherhood after only 14 days - my idea was better :)

and try to buy us off with a few trinkets

In my experience, players' ideas are always better than those abominations that get implemented in the end.

Which is why they closed the Suggestions thread?

That was the first nail in the coffin for this game, remember
Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
Moderator
29 October, 2017, 3:57 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Which is why they closed the Suggestions thread?

That was the first nail in the coffin for this game, remember

Nah, that was just them being sincere by admitting they don't care about our suggestions.

Besides, with all those nails in the coffin, the game should be spikier than a hedgehog by now.

I consider Fireships to be one of the first things to ruin the game, since they are the huge part of removing strategy it, along with charts, boosts, and whirlpools.

UTC +0:00
1
User
30 October, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC

Suggestion Threads are still open on other forums


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/


but most suggestions for browser game forums have been shut down, even the new games

https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/suggestions/

https://plarium.com/forum/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/suggestions/


UTC +0:00
0
User
6 November, 2017, 3:51 AM UTC
there once upon a time sat a haven n there it stayed
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
7 November, 2017, 4:22 PM UTC
toggit said:

Suggestion Threads are still open on other forums


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/


but most suggestions for browser game forums have been shut down, even the new games

https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/suggestions/

https://plarium.com/forum/en/nords-heroes-of-the-north-browser/suggestions/


Yeah, just because we already have many players' suggestions regarding these games. We just need some time to consider them all. As soon as we reopen Suggestions Thread here, I'll definitely inform all the Captains. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
2839466 users registered; 63691 topic; 335661 post; our newest member:Ярослав