All Categories

Is plarium.online actually Plarium or not

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 10, 2017, 16:2707/10/17
05/16/15

If I spend money there, is that money going to Plarium?

I often get messages in game with their offers

is this a Plarium approved site for purchases?

Is Plarium aware of that site taking money to play their game?

It is confusing to think they might let others make money off of Plarium.

Can someone clarify thus issue?

Just what is this all about, does anyone know for sure?

Thank You

Cig..

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2017, 19:5807/10/17
03/27/14

NO that is not Plarium at all,

and i would not suggest giving them your credit card info nor paypal

they are no way connected to and if you pay them to recieve anything and you get ripped from it

plarium won't refund you 
Jul 14, 2017, 16:2907/14/17
07/10/16

Cigneous said:

If I spend money there, is that money going to Plarium?

I often get messages in game with their offers

is this a Plarium approved site for purchases?

Is Plarium aware of that site taking money to play their game?

Don't open the mail. To the right, click the skull and then delete it. These are rip off artists who will rob you blind if you give them any personal information.

I won't even get into how they get into the mass mailings since them doing it is impossible due to the advanced security in here. 
CrowbarModerator
Jul 15, 2017, 12:0107/15/17
03/07/16

Cigneous said:

I believe you are being mislead if you believe there is advanced security in here, but you have a right to your opinion..

Please, notice the smiley in Azhaar's original post. #sarcasm #shedoesthat

Cigneous said:

my Question was to see what response there would be.. 2 replies.. 
very underwhelming.. showing a true lack of concern..

Your question was answered by Blasphemy, so I don't see what more do you want. Would 10 "they are not Plarium, they are scammers" replies make it any better? If yes, why? What would 10 identical answers give than these 2 didn't?

I found something else underwhelming that does show a true lack of concern: I got spammed by this "Master" jerk... three weeks after I reported exactly that one (the same coords, and I still had his old parrot in the same thread).

In other words, I took my own free time to go to the map and list all the coordinates of consecutive "Master" havens, I wrote a proper ticket to report them all and explain what should not need explaining... and three weeks later the same accounts were still alive, well, and spamming, with - of course - my original ticket marked as "solved". I posted a followup and got the usual "we'll investigate it" response. The accounts for all 3 maps (and other games) are common, which means that the last string of "Masters" was allowed to spam across all the games and all their maps for 3 full months.

Even if I was the only one to report them, which I highly doubt, this is a true lack of concern, far more than the fact that you got "only 2 replies" here.

Cigneous said:

It is my opinion that there is an unfair advantage being employed by certain BHs that has made me stop spending $1000 a year about 1 year ago along with dozens of others. I am not saying that they are cheating, But It is my opinion that they are cheating, if anyone wants me to think otherwise then they are welcome to prove it... Prove they each spent the 10s of thousands of dollars that would be required to wipe out any and all BHs at will.

This is unprovable, since the payment records are and should be secret. The burden of proof is on you.

I've seen many of these reports and I share your sentiment to a point, but that is still just a "hunch", a "feeling", etc. It's neither knowledge nor a proof.

I cannot comment your estimate of their spending without knowing how you made it, but you should always consider a possibility that they did something that you're unaware of (that might be legit, or at least non-hacky).

Cigneous said:

I won't even go in depth about hack archive site that advertises hack program for Plarium games and the percieved implications of what that means.
Please notice that many people saw the alleged hack advertisements, but no one ever got to use one successfully. Just because they say they can give you unlimited rubies and whatnot, it doesn't mean that they actually can (or will, for that matter).

Cigneous said:

if Plarium does not care.. then I don't either.. at least my Haven Defense is forever.. I already invested so I stick around..
This, IMO, is a healthy attitude.

Cigneous said:

No point to arguing about this. I am just voicing my personal observations and opinion.
I am only sharing what I can't help thinking.
I wish you all the best
you have my kindest regards and sympathy.

It is nice to finally read a cool headed post on the subject. I obviously don't agree with all that you said, but I do applaud you for the way you approached the subject.

Jul 16, 2017, 04:0507/16/17
Jul 16, 2017, 04:11(edited)
04/06/17

why dont you just deal with  that we are better players .....oh i know its more easier calling someone a cheater that admit that he is better 

we was friends if you remember , and we are not friends anymore bcs you and your BH mates dont know anything, you didnt know what ''wait to tell you when to attack '' means ......so you killed my troops in presidio i was going to give you for FREE ( not much around 20 millions !!! )

pro gamers my ***

if you like NSF that much why dont you join them 

Jul 16, 2017, 23:3907/16/17
04/06/17

what a bunch of nonsense 

is it because of a full moon?

when i decide to destroy your BH i wont ask anyone i will just do it 

then you can cry with a reason 

Jul 16, 2017, 23:5107/16/17
03/27/14

Can we please stay on point here guys?

I don't care about whom ship is bigger 

but the question was ask about if plarium online is plarium.com the answer was replied NO 

and that plarium online site is not safe to be going to....

Jul 17, 2017, 14:4007/17/17
Jul 17, 2017, 14:44(edited)
05/16/15

Just so everyone knows I voluntarily removed my off topic posts.

@ Nightmare...

you never know what kind of misery the other guy is going through.
You must be very unhappy. I have been there.. 

my unhappiness has made me hateful in the past.
 I had to work real hard to escape from a hell of my own making.

I may not be able to respect your actions but I can forgive you.

I will pray for you to find some peace of mind.
You have my sympathy

This is only a game.. I want everyone to have fun, friend & foe alike.
that is why I disapprove of some things that have happened in game..
so many seemingly spiteful unnecessary things.
 it is not nearly as important to me as it seems to be to you.
last time I discussed our issue calmly and rationally the more it upset you.
I realize now nothing has changed.

I blacklisted you because of what I perceived to be abuse.
you are no longer Blacklisted
Feel free to write to me in any manner you like.

Life is too short to stay upset..
it was wrong of me to try and shame you into contrition

I hope you can find your way out of the darkness

sincerely 

Cigneous

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 18, 2017, 09:3207/18/17
09/17/15
Once again. Plarium.online, plarium.club, plarium.site or plarium.whatever are not actually Plarium sites. Our only site is Plarium.com. And if you make transactions through it, from within the game, then your payment is received by Plarium. There is no other way to use in-game purchases if you're playing on plarium.com. All other ways are not allowed py Plarium, and you're sending them your money on your own risk. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.