What have you done to stop cheaters with multiple accounts and why nothing

34 Replies
Don Quixote
2 February, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Question is very simple so cut the c*** and tell us....


Why you don't do something?


New bot lines grows every day 

New Brotherhoods with bot havens grows every day


Do we spending our money now for nothing?

Where is support ?

Why they are not answering to ours tickets?


so one more time WHAT ARE YOU DOING & WHY NOTHING ?


PS: Blasphemy i didn't ask you anything here.......

UTC +7:00
Don Quixote
2 February, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

never mind ......look like i got answers on my questions......this is hopeless



UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC

Don Quixote said:


Question is very simple so cut the c*** and tell us....


1) Why you don't do something?


New bot lines grows every day 

New Brotherhoods with bot havens grows every day


Do we spending our money now for nothing?

2) Where is support ?

Why they are not answering to ours tickets?


so one more time WHAT ARE YOU DOING & WHY NOTHING ?


PS: Blasphemy i didn't ask you anything here.......

Hi, Don Quixote!

1) As I said, all violations should be reported to Support. Forum Moderators and CMs cannot review such cases and we are unable to help you with the issue you describe. Only our Support can.

2) If they didn't answer your tickets, you should check your Spam Folder or check if you entered a correct email. If you are sure that's not the case, please give me your ticket ID and I will check it for you.


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Erik Bloodaxe
3 February, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

Is this another bot league?

http://prnt.sc/e419xa

If so then they are winning prize tournaments


http://prnt.sc/e41b26
UTC -2:00
Don Quixote
3 February, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

is this forum for plarium games or cooking recipes


CMs MODs DEVs bla bla bla bla bla bla bla you are all the same for us & you are all here with the same reason - TO HELP PLAYERS WHO PAY & PLAY 


now if this is clear , answer us what have you ( PLARIUM) did to prevent cheating with thousands of alts and why nothing !!??


tnx for the short school class for using email but i dont need it....even if i play this game im not that dumb...


how can you help my with my tickets when you said : '' 1) As I said, all violations should be reported to Support. Forum Moderators and CMs cannot review such cases and we are unable to help you with the issue you describe. Only our Support can.'' 


make a decision , are you able or unable to help ?


you want tickets  ID ? no problem  : RuAL , Destroyer , random , kokon 1 , VeteRan , EURU.....this is not the full list because they grow like mushrooms


why company like this dont have people to monitor in-game activities ? 





UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 February, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Erik Bloodaxe said:


Is this another bot league?

http://prnt.sc/e419xa

If so then they are winning prize tournaments


http://prnt.sc/e41b26

Please submit a ticket to our Support Team: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium. They will check your information and take the necessary measures in case they find violations.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Scud88
7 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

is this forum for plarium games or cooking recipes


CMs MODs DEVs bla bla bla bla bla bla bla you are all the same for us & you are all here with the same reason - TO HELP PLAYERS WHO PAY & PLAY 




I think totaly the same, but realy? are you still paying for Plarium games? The game is dead, there is no Support at all. RuAl  creates this new havens, hack in the lighthouse to gain a lot of troops, and if they attecked and lost these troops, they kick the "Players" out of their Brotherhood, and let the "new Players" in. and so on, and plarium does nothing about this, no difference if you send 1 ticket or 1000000 tickets. sry but thats the sad truth. the Problem with this brotherhood lasts some months now and nothing has changed!
Ein Mensch ohne Träume ist wie ein Boot ohne Segel!
UTC +2:00
Dane the One
11 February, 2017, 6:53 AM UTC
You guys keep saying submit a ticket, but the only tickets you can submit to plarium support is bug issues. So how are we suppose to submit tickets for harassment issues, all the other issues when plarium doesn't have an option for us to be able to do this? Choose bug report? That's the only one besides the log in issue one that you can actually get through to plarium. SO the address you provided above, doesn't work. It's the same place I'm talking about. You can submit a bug report, or account management, which is log in issues, all other issues, they say to come into the forums and find your answers. How is this a support system?
UTC -6:00
Crowbar
Moderator
11 February, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC

This is what I get on the Support  page:


For harassment, I'd choose "Alts and violations". The description below even says "...abusive behavior...".

Most undefined issues can probably fit under "Gameplay".

If they send you to the forum and you cannot get help here, reply to them, politely asking further clarification or a direct link. From time to time, persistence is needed to get an answer. That's how I do it, and I usually end up with a proper response.

UTC +0:00
User Deleted
12 February, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
im done with sending tickets to no one....
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 February, 2017, 11:57 AM UTC
NightWolf said:

im done with sending tickets to no one....
Why to no one? Haven't you received a reply to your ticket?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Scud88
13 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

thats the common Thing with the tickets, you wont get an answer. except for the automatic created one. it's only a tool, so plarium can feign that the Support the Players.

To send a ticket is as useful as the popes balls...


Ein Mensch ohne Träume ist wie ein Boot ohne Segel!
UTC +2:00
User Deleted
13 February, 2017, 11:51 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


NightWolf said:


im done with sending tickets to no one....
Why to no one? Haven't you received a reply to your ticket?

SCUD88  just answered ......

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
Scud88 said:

thats the common Thing with the tickets, you wont get an answer. except for the automatic created one. it's only a tool, so plarium can feign that the Support the Players.

To send a ticket is as useful as the popes balls...


Not quite. First you receive an auto reply stating that your ticket has been received by our system. Next your ticket will be reviewed by our Support agents that will send you a reply then. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
User Deleted
14 February, 2017, 11:04 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Scud88 said:


thats the common Thing with the tickets, you wont get an answer. except for the automatic created one. it's only a tool, so plarium can feign that the Support the Players.

To send a ticket is as useful as the popes balls...


Not quite. First you receive an auto reply stating that your ticket has been received by our system. Next your ticket will be reviewed by our Support agents that will send you a reply then. 

if we dont get that answer for 3-4 months do we still need to wait and believe in miracles and imaginary support


ALL my tickets are with no answer....i simply cant buy more lies ....

UTC +1:00
littelPIRAT
14 February, 2017, 11:47 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Not quite. First you receive an auto reply stating that your ticket has been received by our system. Next your ticket will be reviewed by our Support agents that will send you a reply then. 

no not realy. i think Scud88 nailed it. it's only hypocrisy. you wont get an answer

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 February, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC
NightWolf said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Scud88 said:


thats the common Thing with the tickets, you wont get an answer. except for the automatic created one. it's only a tool, so plarium can feign that the Support the Players.

To send a ticket is as useful as the popes balls...


Not quite. First you receive an auto reply stating that your ticket has been received by our system. Next your ticket will be reviewed by our Support agents that will send you a reply then. 

if we dont get that answer for 3-4 months do we still need to wait and believe in miracles and imaginary support


ALL my tickets are with no answer....i simply cant buy more lies ....

Please give me your tickets IDs and I will check them for you :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Scud88
15 February, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva, you are quite funny.


I dont think that it is useful to send you the ticket ID from tickets FROM LAST YEAR!. A N D Gunner.Simic tried the same. (Thanks to you Gunner). I gave him the ticket ID's but he could not help me.


but let us make a thought Experiment. i give you the ID's and you can help me with that, that would not solve the ground Problem. It looks like i am by far not the only one who struggels with this kind of "Support".


Maybe you (and Plarium) should focus that, to help the players and make pirats great again (sorry couldn hold this one  )


But seriously.  dont try to darn leak by leak, hear what your customers say and sort out the whole problem.

Ein Mensch ohne Träume ist wie ein Boot ohne Segel!
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 11:02 AM UTC
Scud88 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva, you are quite funny.


I dont think that it is useful to send you the ticket ID from tickets FROM LAST YEAR!. A N D Gunner.Simic tried the same. (Thanks to you Gunner). I gave him the ticket ID's but he could not help me.


but let us make a thought Experiment. i give you the ID's and you can help me with that, that would not solve the ground Problem. It looks like i am by far not the only one who struggels with this kind of "Support".


Maybe you (and Plarium) should focus that, to help the players and make pirats great again (sorry couldn hold this one  )


But seriously.  dont try to darn leak by leak, hear what your customers say and sort out the whole problem.

Without having the whole information about the issue we can't solve it, right? We need to know what happened first. That's why I'm asking for IDs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Scud88
16 February, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:
Without having the whole information about the issue we can't solve it, right? We need to know what happened first. That's why I'm asking for IDs.
No. one of the issus is, that the so called Support dont do anything. you dont Need a single ID for that Problem, it is something all or the most Players have. and thats not the only Problem. Read the title of this thread, and you know what srews the most Players here.
Ein Mensch ohne Träume ist wie ein Boot ohne Segel!
UTC +2:00
1722173 users registered; 42796 topics; 271919 posts; our newest member:keithdarrang