Prestige activator sales question

4 Replies
MannyMo
16 January, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

Hi has anyone have had their prestige activated and then you get a sale of a prestige activator for 7, or 30 days? I was wondering because I use a daily prestige activator and I am worried that if the system see's that I have prestige activated it will not give me a sale for that item. I am also debating whether or not to use a long period of prestige due to the fact that you can not buy prestige time if it goes on sale and you have prestige activated. Hope someone has the answer to this question that lingers on my mind all day. I want to get this resolved from my head. Thank you.

Happy Sailing

Can't beat em join em..... Not
UTC -8:00
Icy
17 January, 2017, 11:12 PM UTC
My suggestion is to  activate your prestige anyways. Deals aren't that often and yes it sucks when get one and prestige is already active. But reality is you'll wait quite awhile before you see a discount normally. Yes there are times when discounts pop up one after the other.  The best way though to get the activators at discount while having prestige active is to gamble on finding them in ruby packs 
UTC -4:00
MannyMo
18 January, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Icy said:

Deals aren't that often and yes it sucks when get one and prestige is already active.
Alright so the verdict is that they do go on sale sometimes when you have prestige activated correct? If so thank you much for giving me the long awaited answer.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 10:47 AM UTC
MannyMo said:

Alright so the verdict is that they do go on sale sometimes when you have prestige activated correct? If so thank you much for giving me the long awaited answer.
Could be. The discounts are always random.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
MannyMo
19 January, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
So I guess I will just use my 1 days that I have and if the next day comes and I have a sale, prestige will be gone and I can buy the one on sale. Hopefully 1 shows up by the time I am done with all my 1 days. Thank you all for your replies, I greatly appreciate all the feedback from long time players to strengthen my knowledge of the game.
1724166 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:kevin_e_kline