How to join our moderation team?
Nov 12, 2016, 23:5211/12/16

Okay People appear to have gotten around the Plarium "they can not get in...."

Posted yesterday in the Regional Chat by this person

paniec 1946 -664 

then it was stated that 

megamag  -1044 1955

Made the same offer.

So One has to ask, when Plarium states no one can get past Them and Things they put in place to track what users do more closely, then We Had the End of Month Offer for rubies Pick a Chest, then 2 more since then. Is the Boycott of purchasing rubies starting to make a difference. The Monthly purchase for My 30 days
Prestige and other things has not happened. I keep sending Parrots to people talking about how Plarium is Only Greed, the War that others used to wage are useless at this point. the Game is Broken and as Shiv Promised he came here to ruin the game.. IN that He has succeeded, I know of 3 TEAMS that have found and new game to move to enmass.. Today a Friend told me Goodbye, it was nice.. IT is Sad when a Level 95 Player quits taking a Team with him.

But we have Moderators telling everyone to go destroy RuAl it only money... Pilgrim Slayers are still Hangin In as they were the first.. They have asked that others be careful to not destroy their Blocks.Make RuAl do the Unblock. We still have no Idea as to how much damage has been done or if this game can ever recover... Plarium is afraid to tell us directly... 

We know that the Forums have No connection to the the Developers... They have Isolated themselves and DO NOT CARE, Years have taught they can not fix active bugs which You the People Report..  The answer is mostly we can not reproduce the error even though a Picture was sent... It is Screw the Users and rip them off even more.

Now is the Time to start to consider other Vendors who can be at least honest with with the people who pay them.

Plarium could send a Parrot to every user stating without names what has been done. NO They Hide.

Good Luck Everyone..

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 15:3111/14/16
09/17/15

Hi, Alreust!

It's really sad to hear that your friend has left the game. The Seven Seas will be waiting for their return. 

You said this forum has no connection to game devs. Actually, it does. All Plarium forums are regularly visited by Community Managers that gather and pass your feedback and concerns to game developers. 

But some issues should be reported through the designated channel. You've mentioned one of the issues in your post. Could you tell me which was it?

Nov 14, 2016, 16:2111/14/16

alreust said:

I know of 3 TEAMS that have found and new game to move to enmass.. 

Could you message me what game this is please? :) 
Nov 14, 2016, 17:5111/14/16
11/22/14

Yes, Yes, say where to go, and then everything will be gone and we would be boring, maybe the game do not just hand out the ban, and check

Nov 14, 2016, 18:0311/14/16
08/22/15

Start posting in universal chat folks.  If there is a better place to go, many are interested as am I.  I like the dynamics of the game, but the game developers did not and will not implement securities that technology has had around for ages.

This game is dying on the vine and we can blame hackers but really they would not be here at all if Plarium was on its toes OR cared.
Nov 15, 2016, 11:4111/15/16
08/08/16

Another generous sale for rubies this week...

$19.80 for xxxxx rubies and other great boosts!

Limited to purchasing three deals only....

ZERO PLARIUM!

THATS HOW MANY I BOUGHT THIS WEEK!

ZERO!

NO $ FOR CHEATS

Nov 15, 2016, 21:5111/15/16
10/20/13

xox123 said:

Start posting in universal chat folks.  If there is a better place to go, many are interested as am I.  I like the dynamics of the game, but the game developers did not and will not implement securities that technology has had around for ages.

This game is dying on the vine and we can blame hackers but really they would not be here at all if Plarium was on its toes OR cared.

nice quoth