All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 8, 2017, 17:3404/08/17
10/20/13

Frank Connett said:

For Shiv: Do your worst buddy. Any and all money I decide will be spent on nukes and you and your hood will be the recipients of all of them as I will not be threatened by a Puppet. 

For Crowbar: To think that everybody in the game doesn't know about Shiv or his Coordinates is pretty silly. If he decides to have the post pulled, it will only be because he doesn't want people to see he runs around threatening people.

Free clown 

CrowbarModerator
Apr 8, 2017, 19:0904/08/17
03/07/16

Frank Connett said:

For Crowbar: To think that everybody in the game doesn't know about Shiv or his Coordinates is pretty silly. If he decides to have the post pulled, it will only be because he doesn't want people to see he runs around threatening people.

Doesn't matter what his motivation is. It is against forum's rules to publish other player's info without their consent and it should have been done by default. It was my (wrong) judgement to leave it in the first place. I've reconsidered it and it is removed now. The point remains: you didn't know how to do something really basic and you automatically accused Plarium of a nonsensical attempt of censorship.

Try to take this as an honest, friendly advice: if there really is cheating, you are doing the cheaters a great service. Wild and obviously ridiculous accusations without as much as an attempt of evidence only lead to all of them being dismissed lightly. Same as someone's "shiv sees IPs" without a shred of evidence. How do you guys expect to be taken seriously even if you do find an instance of real cheating? Who do you expect to consider those accusations after all that nonsense?

Apr 8, 2017, 21:1704/08/17
07/10/16

Crowbar said:

How do you guys expect to be taken seriously even if you do find an instance of real cheating? Who do you expect to consider those accusations after all that nonsense?

Liken to the little boy who cried wolf fable.

Aw oooooo... Werewolves of London. 
Apr 9, 2017, 11:5904/09/17
02/14/15

Crowbar you and the other mouthpieces have been trying to convince the entire community that there is no cheating or hacking going on. Well there is way too much out there documented for you to have any chance of winning that argument.

The real truth of the matter is that if Plarium gave us even a tiny bit of the truth it could open them up to some pretty major international lawsuits and that is the only reason they don't tell the truth and hide behind you guys.

There is enough documentation on the forum it's going to make an impressive news story and not thing one Plarium can do about it as it's all in their forum and that's a public domain and even if they change that, way to easy to create an account and get it unless they wipe the forums.

The more the public knows of this corruption the fewer and fewer people will play this or any of Plarium Games.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 9, 2017, 22:1204/09/17
03/07/16

Frank Connett said:

Crowbar you and the other mouthpieces have been trying to convince the entire community that there is no cheating or hacking going on.

I'll ignore the rest of your rant until you give a single quote of me claiming that there is no cheating. But be careful: not of me saying that your "proofs" prove nothing, but of me actually saying that there is no cheating.

And "too much out there documented" is actually just "too much unsubstantiated rants out there", which is quite clear from your ignoring of my counterarguments while trying to slap me with labels like "mouthpiece".

Oh, and go ahead with the lawsuit. Ima gonna get me some popcorn and enjoy the show...

P.S. I know I said I'll ignore the rest, but this is comedy gold: "There is enough documentation on the forum it's going to make an impressive news story". Is that the this same forum that Plarium is allegedly so mercilessly censoring?  

Nov 10, 2019, 13:2711/10/19
11/07/15

Hi,

can anyone explain to me why this POD is released by Capt O Malley who is a PLARIUM game account?

I do not understand that or the cheat is revealed.

thanks

CrowbarModerator
Nov 10, 2019, 16:3211/10/19
03/07/16

I don't think there is cheating involved. On some occasions, Cpt. Anne O'Malley sends units. One such occasion is when an inactive player returns to the game. Now, Sue doesn't have a bubble, so she wasn't away for very long (I don't  know how long for a bubble, but I think it's between 2 weeks and a month). However, she may have been away for a while and then return.

I see that she has active prestige, which could be from levelling up on prestige, which might be related to these reinforcements, or those may have come from completing one of many quests that the game puts on us.

Since you're blocking her again, check the Garrisons tab. It'll tell you when was she last active, and I expect (if you check today) that it'll be "today" or "yesterday".

Long story short: she likely finished some quest or got those reinfs for being away for a while (but not long enough for a bubble).