All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 23, 2016, 13:3511/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 13:48(edited)
08/22/15

Thanks for responding.  However, I do have issues with your response. 

First, it is too belated for me to consider it satisfactory.  Where were you when this subject first came up almost 4 weeks ago?  And yes I expect an answer.  Your income is partially based on players willing to spend their currency investing in the game.  So, like it or not, we are now partners in the success of the game.

Second, I must correct you on your concept of cheating.  Finding bugs in the game and getting in-game advantage over other players who do not have the SAME advantage is cheating. I refer you to the definition of 

verb: cheat;     act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

noun: cheat;    a person who behaves dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

Your response indicates that Plarium does not understand the community of players in this game have complained of unfair advantages due to some hacking bugs and others not having access to the same bug hack.  So are you willing to address this issue or not?   May I ask what you DO consider an unfair advantage?  What IS cheating in your terms?

Third, no where did I accuse anyone of an alternate account.  But since you brought the subject up, I have read the company's profile and agreements.  It is your responsibility, not mine, to monitor player activity concerning alternate accounts.  As a player, I could care less.  It is Plarium that cares, Plarium that set up the agreements and Plarium that should uphold its end of the bargain concerning determining how accounts are setup and if that account is a duplicate for one player or not.  Your agreement essentially says to players "set up alternate accounts at your own risk; if it is determined you have violated this agreement, we may close your accounts."   I understand that and so does all who play here.  Not my problem; it is yours.  You made the rule; now enforce it.  And I do not mean telling players it is their responsibility to find the accounts and report them in.   Technology has been available for decades to prevent account duplication by consumers.  Implement it.

Fourth, I did not request specific, detailed information concerning individual cases. However, I did ask for proof that such cases were being addressed.  Can you suggest a better form of communicating such information besides hiding behind rhetoric?   Let me give an example:

For instance, it would be helpful if you, in your own words, reiterated the problems players have brought forth.  It tells us that you not only heard us, but you understand the problem.  It would be also helpful that you provide a list of actions that have been taken to address these concerns such as investigating the scripts, providing dates of bugs found and bugs fixed.  That is just a start, but it gives you an idea of where to begin.

NIKITA METEOR said:

NightWolf said:

ok 

so can CM tell us what is proof of cheating & what is proof of using alts ?

Hi!

As for cheating, we don't have any cheats or cheaters in our game. Sometimes there could be players, who find bugs and use them to get in-game advantage, but we take appropriate measures according to our Terms of Use in these cases.

As for Alts, our Support Team investigates such reports. You should provide 2 Heaven x/y locations and 2 Profile link locations as proof of this person operating 2 accounts. Please note, we may be unable to tell you the outcome of our investigations, as it may violate the privacy of our users.

Dec 8, 2016, 05:1212/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 05:13(edited)

NIKITA METEOR said:

Hi!

As for cheating, we don't have any cheats or cheaters in our game. Sometimes there could be players, who find bugs and use them to get in-game advantage, but we take appropriate measures according to our Terms of Use in these cases.

As for Alts, our Support Team investigates such reports. You should provide 2 Heaven x/y locations and 2 Profile link locations as proof of this person operating 2 accounts. Please note, we may be unable to tell you the outcome of our investigations, as it may violate the privacy of our users.

I reported all Rual-Bot-Accounts from the previous prize-event top 10. All of them had suspicious diaries, with almost no raiding Points, being in the game not longer then 2 months. It would be quite easy for plarium to look that up - have These accounts bought rubies or not?

Three of them hit the previous number one today, so they all haven't been banned of course.

can you give us more details? What do the diarys have to look like so the rual-account gets banned?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 8, 2016, 13:5612/08/16
09/17/15

bernd said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Hi!

I reported all Rual-Bot-Accounts from the previous prize-event top 10. All of them had suspicious diaries, with almost no raiding Points, being in the game not longer then 2 months. It would be quite easy for plarium to look that up - have These accounts bought rubies or not?

Three of them hit the previous number one today, so they all haven't been banned of course.

can you give us more details? What do the diarys have to look like so the rual-account gets banned?

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose the results of investigation. This information is private.

Dec 8, 2016, 15:4112/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:42(edited)

i think you missunderstood.

the RESULT of the "Investigation" is pretty clear to me after finding  these accounts in the offense top 10 ranking of this week and i didnt ask you to tell me the result.

i want to know how the diary of a "Player" shall look, so that it's clear to you that he is an alt? No raidpoints, not Long in the game, big prize Points .... what else can  i Report?

If i Report such a diary you can easily compare the IP of this "Player" with the other rual "Players" and you can easily check if he spent real Money or not. I cant do this work, too for you, i just can Report them.

Dec 8, 2016, 16:5312/08/16

This whole thing with RuAl is just a joke and a disgrace by Plarium.  I only pop by this game periodically now as it has been ruined by Plarium's greed and unwillingness to address their loyal customers.

The forums are absolutely USELESS as nothing is done and all everyone gets is double talk.

You know full well you are being given a steaming pile of ^%#^ when the answer is always "trust us"!  We give you no proof that anything has been done to address what is an obvious manipulation of the game despite overwhelming proof, screen shots and examples.

The mods answer seems to be get together and destroy your troops on this fake BH that just rebuilds the troops faster than they can be destroyed or built by normal means.  Spend money on the game to fight against the BH we are knowingly allowing to manipulate the game is the Plarium mantra.

Shame on Plarium for their lack of response and lack of action!
Dec 8, 2016, 18:2012/08/16
03/04/16

But guys, why are you complaining?! Plarium is very effective. To solve the problem they have limited the resource islands' production LOL which, by the way, they didn't put there, LOL. If you were used to raid 33k-33K-33K. with 95% of successful raids you now will raid 10K-10K-80K with 60% of successful raids. Oh It was a great solution! LOL. Doesn't matter if you put money in this game thinking that works in one way. They will change it tomorrow. I liked when I had the four channels training troops 24/7 plus veteran units for mercenary, fleet and armada also 24/7. Why Plarium doesn't want my money?  Soon I will not have the four channels producing 24/7. What is then the reason that I was putting all my pearls on increase the training speed during all that much time?

Plarium found the solution! To limite the resource islands' production.  LOL Don't complaint and fight(expend). VERY VISA players only. Ho ho ho.

I also found my solution: TRAVIAN.

Send a ticket everyday  if you disagree. Maybe if all players do the same they (at Plarium) will notice it (sic) LOL

Ps. I have a lot of ghost messages. Maybe you can remove the Palm trees on the island to fix that.

Dec 9, 2016, 00:5012/09/16
Dec 9, 2016, 00:54(edited)
11/06/15
I still say, until proven otherwise, as I stated back in October, that the chaos was created by Plarium to generate more cash flow. Otherwise, they would have shut down entire Brotherhoods, if necessary, in order to fix the problem.
Dec 9, 2016, 11:3212/09/16
09/17/15
Mule said:

But guys, why are you complaining?! Plarium is very effective. To solve the problem they have limited the resource islands' production LOL which, by the way, they didn't put there, LOL. If you were used to raid 33k-33K-33K. with 95% of successful raids you now will raid 10K-10K-80K with 60% of successful raids. Oh It was a great solution! LOL. Doesn't matter if you put money in this game thinking that works in one way. They will change it tomorrow. I liked when I had the four channels training troops 24/7 plus veteran units for mercenary, fleet and armada also 24/7. Why Plarium doesn't want my money?  Soon I will not have the four channels producing 24/7. What is then the reason that I was putting all my pearls on increase the training speed during all that much time?

Plarium found the solution! To limite the resource islands' production.  LOL Don't complaint and fight(expend). VERY VISA players only. Ho ho ho.

I also found my solution: TRAVIAN.

Send a ticket everyday  if you disagree. Maybe if all players do the same they (at Plarium) will notice it (sic) LOL

Ps. I have a lot of ghost messages. Maybe you can remove the Palm trees on the island to fix that.

Hi! We haven't limited Resource Production of player Havens.
Dec 9, 2016, 11:4212/09/16
03/04/16
I'm referring to the resources islands also called bot islands, these rows of islands that we raid. ej x= -1480; from y=1480 to y=-1480
CrowbarModerator
Dec 9, 2016, 12:1212/09/16
03/07/16

Mule, banned players cannot log in, and when a player doesn't log in for a few days, the gold and lumber production drops (down to 200 units per hour after 7 days), while the rum production remains the same, resulting in raids that are low on gold and lumber.

Block one of these and you'll see that their last log in time is "Long ago".

Not everything is a Plarium conspiracy...
Dec 9, 2016, 12:2212/09/16
03/04/16
O cmon, what users you are talking about? Those thousands of islands placed in rows over all the map from months are now suddenly banned players? It is not need to offend crowbar.
CrowbarModerator
Dec 9, 2016, 13:4812/09/16
03/07/16

Don't have to be banned, just inactive. Ends up the same for anyone raiding them.

Or you can just keep believing that Plarium put some limit on them and are now explicitly denying doing so.
Dec 9, 2016, 13:5812/09/16
03/04/16

You said banned. Now you say another thing. What's next?

So you are saying now that all those rows and rows of islands over the map, one day just become inactive all of them. Just like this. They seem to live.

CrowbarModerator
Dec 9, 2016, 14:3212/09/16
03/07/16

I am a regular player, like you, so I can only guess. From what you wrote, they are either:

1. spending resources (not likely if you get the same amount of gold and lumber),
  2. inactive,
  3. banned.

I am going with banned because a bunch of them going inactive at the same time doesn't seem likely (but it IS possible).

How do "they seem to be alive"?

Dec 9, 2016, 15:3512/09/16
03/04/16

Awesome. So ej , the square formed by the islands rows x=1480 x=-1480 y=1480 and y =-1480 (more than 2368 islands existing from December 2015 and with diary at zero) What are they, spending resources, inactive or banned?

Who expend, who put all them inactive or who banned them? Are they alive?

Dec 9, 2016, 15:5812/09/16
bernd said:

i want to know how the diary of a "Player" shall look, so that it's clear to you that he is an alt? No raidpoints, not Long in the game, big prize Points .... what else can  i Report?

Dec 12, 2016, 12:2612/12/16
09/17/15
Mule said:

Awesome. So ej , the square formed by the islands rows x=1480 x=-1480 y=1480 and y =-1480 (more than 2368 islands existing from December 2015 and with diary at zero) What are they, spending resources, inactive or banned?

Unfortunately, we can't give you such information. It can be shared only with the account owners.
Dec 12, 2016, 18:3112/12/16
08/08/16

Plarium getting more desperate for money yet?

The most recent offer i received was for 11k+ rubies and a big pile of boosts and troops for only $9.90 USD

A few month's ago, i would have gladly paid $19.90 for that deal...

Today, until there is public disclosure of fixes being made to eliminate the Hackers, not one cent will i spend here.

Not one cent

GK

Dec 13, 2016, 03:1012/13/16
Dec 17, 2016, 05:03(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Mule said:

Unfortunately, we can't give you such information. It can be shared only with the account owners.
Standard deflection...can't give you that information. Those sites were active for over 2 years...RuAl does their thing and suddenly those Bot sites are banned.

You insult the players' intelligence with the party line.

For cryin' out loud Plarium should fess up to what happened and/or what they allowed to happen and/or what they created themselves.

One or all of the above...take your pick.  No matter the answer it is very distasteful and a disgrace!

Dec 14, 2016, 11:3612/14/16
09/17/15
Please keep in mind that according to our Forum rules, discussing Forum Moderation decisions is inappropriate. If you have any issues, you can contact Anne Bonnie in PM.