All Categories

Pardoning offensive troops

Pardoning offensive troops

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 13, 2016, 07:0711/13/16
09/21/15

Black, Blue & red sails are counted as half, while dreads have no value in prizes.

That is what i have learned, i could possibly be wrong so disagreeing is pretty welcomed :)

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 15:1911/14/16
09/17/15
FaZi said:

Black, Blue & red sails are counted as half, while dreads have no value in prizes.

That is what i have learned, i could possibly be wrong so disagreeing is pretty welcomed :)

All Units have a certain value. But it may differ from your expectations :)
Nov 15, 2016, 16:1211/15/16
10/18/15
bonniekennedy

Send a veteran, tempest ornithopter to be pardoned. May as well kill 2 birds w/ one stone.
I have never tempest, but I have done veteran jugs and sols and have pardoned zeppelins and nautilus
Nov 16, 2016, 09:3611/16/16
12/13/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

FaZi said:

so what are the values ?
Nov 16, 2016, 14:5811/16/16
09/17/15
NightWolf said:

FaZi said:

so what are the values ?
Can't share such info, sorry :)
Nov 16, 2016, 16:0411/16/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

FaZi said:

so what are the values ?
Such a tease 
Nov 16, 2016, 22:3311/16/16
12/13/15

NightWolf said:

FaZi said:

so what are the values ?

wow thank you so much for your help....after your reply i am glad for RuAL ans Shiv in this game .....maybe i will ask them for info

Nov 16, 2016, 22:5011/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 22:54(edited)
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

NightWolf said:

FaZi said:

so what are the values ?

wow thank you so much for your help....after your reply i am glad for RuAL ans Shiv in this game .....maybe i will ask them for info

Nothing wrong in asking them or any other brotherhood for the secrets of the game, what she means she can't give that info it has to be given by someone that has played the game and isn't working for "plarium" 

what good is challenging the game and figuring it out if we can come on the forums and just ask a CM???

way to easy....

( when the game first came out the secrets were held in a tight bottle among brotherhoods, My bh was lucky to have gotten close at the time with Navy seals their old leader Deathbringer shared many of the secrets of how to do the prizes and some other things,  reason why having trusted allies is a good thing to have )  

Nov 17, 2016, 01:2711/17/16
12/13/15

can't remember that i asked you for any advice......and what are you talking anyway , are you a mind reader of Alyona now when you know what she meant to say or you just think how we need translator for every single message on forum ?

is it this forum your personal property ,because if it's not ,you should stop acting like it is....or ''game discussion''  means ''blashphemy discussion''

Nov 17, 2016, 13:0811/17/16
09/17/15
NightWolf said:

can't remember that i asked you for any advice......and what are you talking anyway , are you a mind reader of Alyona now when you know what she meant to say or you just think how we need translator for every single message on forum ?

is it this forum your personal property ,because if it's not ,you should stop acting like it is....or ''game discussion''  means ''blashphemy discussion''

This topic is opened for everyone, so all players and Moderators can share their thoughts and advice, Nightwolf