All Categories

Active BigData Bots win Prize Tournaments

Active BigData Bots win Prize Tournaments

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 9, 2016, 16:1111/09/16
10/18/15
Is it that they are buying the units from the smuggles den? You would not need a lighthouse. I was buying Tempest Ornithopters when I was lv 40.
Nov 9, 2016, 16:2011/09/16
03/27/14

i was thinking that too, 

Nov 9, 2016, 18:0911/09/16

all this havens started on the same day...only doing their lighthouse with bought units? look at their prize points they did in the past. no human with money would do so alone...any other way is cheating. 

Nov 9, 2016, 18:1311/09/16
03/27/14
has anyone tried to blockade any of them to see if they are active?
Nov 9, 2016, 18:1511/09/16
03/27/14

Maelyn said:

all this havens started on the same day...only doing their lighthouse with bought units? look at their prize points they did in the past. no human with money would do so alone...any other way is cheating. 

I didnt say they was using money or coining, i never said they was playing fair, i have turned the lot of them in...

But the lighthouse gives rubies if you do them when a tourement is going, they win and get so much over time..

Nov 13, 2016, 21:2211/13/16
08/20/16
With that Mae all confidence with Plarium is gone a we were informed these bots were shut down, now they are simply in other brotherhoods under a different name,doesn't speak well to the trust I had, it's completly gone.
Nov 13, 2016, 22:1911/13/16
Nov 13, 2016, 22:22(edited)

What? They were reported to the support and are still active? How is that possible, i heared that system works quite good ...

Nov 13, 2016, 22:5911/13/16
08/20/16
pillepopel said:

What? They were reported to the support and are still active? How is that possible, i heared that system works quite good ...

And that my friend is why I have zero confidence in Plarium as yes they were reported, some of them had hit us and now a different name in some of our largest BH's
Nov 13, 2016, 23:4911/13/16
11/04/15

When they login for 90 days do they get 50 juggernauts and 250 rubies?

I can't understand why they were not replaced with vacant lots
Nov 14, 2016, 12:5811/14/16
03/27/14
if they login and don't miss any days they get what any other player gets, 
Nov 15, 2016, 08:3011/15/16
i posted this changed bigbigdata havens here, i wrote to 2 mods about them and i wrote to the support. its sad to get not one answer after 36 hrs
Nov 15, 2016, 13:1311/15/16
03/27/14

Maelyn said:

i posted this changed bigbigdata havens here, i wrote to 2 mods about them and i wrote to the support. its sad to get not one answer after 36 hrs

Working on it, thanks for helping with this 

I know we aren't getting quick responses but they are working with us to remove the bots
Nov 15, 2016, 19:4211/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 19:42(edited)

looking at the bastion-event ranking its pretty clear that either plarium cant ban a single bot of them or they have thousands  of bots so we cant report them quick enough ...

Nov 15, 2016, 20:1711/15/16
we know, plarium dont help quick enough here. i already wrote, its not enough to ban some bots. that doesnt work on 6 of 7 plarium games.
Nov 15, 2016, 21:3311/15/16
08/20/16
Maelyn said:

we know, plarium dont help quick enough here. i already wrote, its not enough to ban some bots. that doesnt work on 6 of 7 plarium games.
I actually wonder if they look into things we report. I decided for the fun of it to start playing another one of their games, leveled up, got in a brotherhood as we call it, started asking a few questions, bots, bots generating troops etc.....same problem there as well, in fact one member who has been playing for years said the problem has been around and reported many times.....blocked a level 7 haven which I believe was a bot based on what I learned in TOF...it generates as many resources as a level 64 here.....guess this is a very good lesson in buyer beware.
Nov 17, 2016, 02:0411/17/16
08/22/15

Exactly.   Plarium created the hacks in the game to begin with.  Probably didn't bother going through the error handling aspects or the quality controls for security.  It only makes sense, then, that they can't "find" the issue so blatantly displayed in the game. 

Play for free and accept that these so-called rewards and prizes are nothing but bait to try to get you to spend money.  They certainly do not come close in compensation for the losses.  So a player who wants to play daily or even on a weekly basis. the one that wants to come online and "do something" besides raid bots or build units at a snail's pace, will be enticed to hurry it up.  The only way to speed up the pace of the game is through boosts (rubies bought with hard currency) or direct purchases, again, with hard currency.

What I lost in a day even with the "reward"  in the top 10 will take a full year to rebuild using nothing but what the "free" game provides as resources to regain the same unit strength I had before I played in a battle.

Brotherhoods that put pressure on their players need to back off and think about where this is all going because, obviously, not every player has the hack available to them to keep up the hackers' pace  (and thank you Plarium for encouraging it).  That is not unless the player is willing to let loose of enough currency that he could buy real ships and go sailing into a real sea.

Waiting to get back what a player lost is slow, boring, and chore-ridden.  I don't call that "fun" and I certainly wouldn't desire those qualities in a game that I played in my leisure, free time.
Nov 17, 2016, 21:4311/17/16
10/20/13

xox123 said:

Exactly.   Plarium created the hacks in the game to begin with.  Probably didn't bother going through the error handling aspects or the quality controls for security.  It only makes sense, then, that they can't "find" the issue so blatantly displayed in the game. 

Play for free and accept that these so-called rewards and prizes are nothing but bait to try to get you to spend money.  They certainly do not come close in compensation for the losses.  So a player who wants to play daily or even on a weekly basis. the one that wants to come online and "do something" besides raid bots or build units at a snail's pace, will be enticed to hurry it up.  The only way to speed up the pace of the game is through boosts (rubies bought with hard currency) or direct purchases, again, with hard currency.

What I lost in a day even with the "reward"  in the top 10 will take a full year to rebuild using nothing but what the "free" game provides as resources to regain the same unit strength I had before I played in a battle.

Brotherhoods that put pressure on their players need to back off and think about where this is all going because, obviously, not every player has the hack available to them to keep up the hackers' pace  (and thank you Plarium for encouraging it).  That is not unless the player is willing to let loose of enough currency that he could buy real ships and go sailing into a real sea.

Waiting to get back what a player lost is slow, boring, and chore-ridden.  I don't call that "fun" and I certainly wouldn't desire those qualities in a game that I played in my leisure, free time.

dont want to loose troops, leave Presidio in peace ili dont touch Presidio

Nov 18, 2016, 19:4311/18/16
08/22/15

Don't interject your emotional interpretation of my posts.  Nothing was said about what I wanted or did not want to do concerning losing or gaining troops.  I have matter-of-factly stated the time frame without using any hard currency but what is freely available to a player in this game to build units.

What I choose to do within the confine of this game is none of your business.  And I'm not really sure why you believe any of my posts have been directed to you personally, so I don't appreciate your bias in the matter when there is a discussion about how Plarium is responding to player's concerns.

Dec 12, 2016, 05:2512/12/16
The current Prize tournament is filled with BOTS in my league anyway. At Noon today I was number 17 with about 700 points, I just looked again and I am number 45 now and the top 20 is nearly all BOTS, with maybe a half dozen real players near the top spots. I have been following all this BOT stuff in the forums for a while but this really brings home to me the insidious desire to cheat the game by some group of people who have figured out a way in to the system without apparently ANY FEAR of getting caught. I would think the desire on Plarium's part would be great to solve this problem. I can't believe that the crack in the well allowing money to run out into these people's hands and not get gathered up by the Plarium people instead isn't a big deal to them, but I have to wonder why they can't seem to stem the tide. I also got the letter from Master about the Flying Dutchmen. At this point, and actually for about  a month now I have not spent a single penny on this game. My brotherhood is filled with those of us who are disillusioned by how this game has been taken over by invisible and seemingly malignant entities, maybe some live but apparently mostly BOTS. What is the answer and when will it be answered?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.