Bots - screens and coords

49 Replies
republican1957
8 January, 2017, 5:42 PM UTC

This seems to be the ONLY logical reason for this issue with RuAL and the mysterious Bot Havens.....Plarium is actually behind the existance of RuAL.  Their purpose seems to be to take down the top Brotherhoods so the smaller BH's all feel they have a better chance in this game.  Lets face it the bottom 400 BH's far outnumber the top 50 so keep the hundreds of thousands happy at the expense of the Thousand top level guys.....

Just an opinion, but the only logical conclusion as Plarium seems to simply ignore there is a problem.
UTC +7:00
Кучерявая
8 January, 2017, 9:14 PM UTC
republican1957 said:

This seems to be the ONLY logical reason for this issue with RuAL and the mysterious Bot Havens.....Plarium is actually behind the existance of RuAL.  Their purpose seems to be to take down the top Brotherhoods so the smaller BH's all feel they have a better chance in this game.  Lets face it the bottom 400 BH's far outnumber the top 50 so keep the hundreds of thousands happy at the expense of the Thousand top level guys.....

Just an opinion, but the only logical conclusion as Plarium seems to simply ignore there is a problem.
O!!! My God))) There is only one problem there. You just can't play, but can cry))).
UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
9 January, 2017, 3:03 AM UTC

Кучерявая said:


republican1957 said:


This seems to be the ONLY logical reason for this issue with RuAL and the mysterious Bot Havens.....Plarium is actually behind the existance of RuAL.  Their purpose seems to be to take down the top Brotherhoods so the smaller BH's all feel they have a better chance in this game.  Lets face it the bottom 400 BH's far outnumber the top 50 so keep the hundreds of thousands happy at the expense of the Thousand top level guys.....

Just an opinion, but the only logical conclusion as Plarium seems to simply ignore there is a problem.
O!!! My God))) There is only one problem there. You just can't play, but can cry))).

Why don't you be some inspiration of some sort and teach them?

How about sharing your method? giving them some kinda stimulation?

Give them something to work with, fair advantage? 



Arouse them in a way they will listen, give some excitement to their gaming, 

stimulate them, because soon you will be playing alone, you aren't giving much a fair advantage they are growing wary of your deception and mocking abilities, Even the weaker brotherhoods of the English platform are wary of your existence of the map ..........






I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Кучерявая
9 January, 2017, 5:25 AM UTC

This is not my business. At the Russian platform, gamers share their methods only inside their brotherhood. Every brotherhood has its own strategy of how to win at the map. There are so many ways of being powerful in this game, but it is a secret.


There is nothing in this world that one person can understand but another one can't. I wish them to be smart and innovative.

UTC +5:00
Mule
9 January, 2017, 7:18 AM UTC

Plarium=Rual=Plarium.site.




This is the super secret! :D
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
9 January, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

Mule said:


Plarium=Rual=Plarium.site.












This is the super secret! :D

its no secret ... The grizzly bear raiders have a BH over there, 

 

https://plarium.com/ru/igri-strategii/kodeks-pirata/

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
bernd
12 January, 2017, 8:59 PM UTC

bernd said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



I do read the comments. It's started: "that they dont get answers too from the support for not bots requests. only the automatic answer." Automatic answer is sent to all tickets when our system receives them. I was asking about tickets that didn't receive a reply from Support. If you know some, please give me IDs. 


If you really read the comments, then maybe you can finally answer the question i asked permanently:


You claim you ban accounts for using third party Software - I ask how can we / you recognize that an account actually is played by third party software?



I'm waiting for your answer on this, if there is none, then it's clear that no account has been banned and submitting them is useless. Thanks in advance.





and once again my comment was ignored

UTC +1:00
User Deleted
12 January, 2017, 9:47 PM UTC
you are not the only one......
UTC +1:00
Gut
15 January, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC

http://prnt.sc/dvy9d3

UTC +0:00
Sil
16 January, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
this discussions are now on most plarium games....all of them are full of cheats and not official plarium bots.and nothing happens there too. all over the same discussions with the same results of the players. maybe plarium should change the name to cheaters paradise.
UTC +2:00
1658684 users registered; 33348 topics; 251651 post; our newest member:The Deadman 1