All Categories

Moving walls and buildings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 18, 2016, 15:3709/18/16

How do I move my walls and buildings?  I would like to put in a gate but I don't have any place to put it since I built walls totally around my base.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2016, 16:2709/18/16
10/18/15
You will either have to expand your haven or destroy parts of what you have built. We have been asking for storage building for things like this.  Good luck Capt.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 19, 2016, 14:0609/19/16
09/17/15
I've recently passed a suggestion concerning Walls, but it turns out that it's too complicated to add rotation feature. 
Sep 19, 2016, 16:4509/19/16
09/21/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I've recently passed a suggestion concerning Walls, but it turns out that it's too complicated to add rotation feature. 

Many suggestions were denied across many games by plarium by saying it is too complicated, if things are complicated for developers maybe plarium need to look for developers who can develop them & those programmers need to look for new "EASY" job.

Additionally we also need storage building. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 20, 2016, 11:2209/20/16
09/17/15

FaZi said:

Many suggestions were denied across many games by plarium by saying it is too complicated, if things are complicated for developers maybe plarium need to look for developers who can develop them & those programmers need to look for new "EASY" job.

Additionally we also need storage building. 

Our developers have a certain plan of game development which they need to follow. In addition, they save some time to implement player suggestions. 

But in some cases a small thing would require the whole dev team to put aside all other tasks for several weeks, which they can't afford. If suggested feature is easy and fast to develop and doesn't require too many changes in other parts of the code, it has better chances to be implemented. In many cases we hear "No", because all designers are working on Hero and Dragon (new features which are not in Pirates yet), half of devs are working on same things, and we just don't have an extra week or two to develop wall swapping or something else.

As for the storage, our devs have several ideas, but they didn't come up with the final idea yet.