Market is acting up

2 Replies
culperth
User
8 January, 2018, 3:17 AM UTC
When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?
UTC +7:00
Crowbar
8 January, 2018, 6:39 AM UTC

Try to hold down the mouse button for a second or so when clicking on those dropdowns. It usually helped me in a similar situation.

Also, if you manage to activate those dropdowns (the text looks "selected") you can change the selection with up/down arrows.
UTC +0:00
Agent Pavel
Administrator
8 January, 2018, 10:28 AM UTC

culperth said:

When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?

Hello, Captain!

Please send us the exact steps to reproduce the issue. If there is a bug and it is confirmed, we will forward the issue to the developers. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

UTC +0:00
1821488 users registered; 53331 topic; 297530 posts; our newest member:ferroviguerri