Market is acting up

2 Replies
User
8 January, 2018, 3:17 AM UTC
When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?
UTC +7:00
8 January, 2018, 6:39 AM UTC

Try to hold down the mouse button for a second or so when clicking on those dropdowns. It usually helped me in a similar situation.

Also, if you manage to activate those dropdowns (the text looks "selected") you can change the selection with up/down arrows.
UTC +0:00
Administrator
8 January, 2018, 10:28 AM UTC

culperth said:

When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?

Hello, Captain!

Please send us the exact steps to reproduce the issue. If there is a bug and it is confirmed, we will forward the issue to the developers. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +0:00
1906330 users registered; 60884 topics; 321238 posts; our newest member:shanker v