All Categories

Market is acting up

Market is acting up

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 8, 2018, 03:1701/08/18
06/17/16

Market is acting up

When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 8, 2018, 06:3901/08/18
03/07/16

Try to hold down the mouse button for a second or so when clicking on those dropdowns. It usually helped me in a similar situation.

Also, if you manage to activate those dropdowns (the text looks "selected") you can change the selection with up/down arrows.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 8, 2018, 10:2801/08/18
07/02/15

culperth said:

When I try trade sketches, the market does not cooperate.  I can get to the screen where it asks me what I'm interested in, but when I try to open the pick list for what I have, or for what I want, the dropdowns don't open.  THe same issue happens when I try to extend an offer.  any ideas on how to fix it?

Hello, Captain!

Please send us the exact steps to reproduce the issue. If there is a bug and it is confirmed, we will forward the issue to the developers. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.