All Categories

Fleet came out of safe harbor by its self

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 11, 2017, 07:0812/11/17
12/14/15

Was gone for a week and come back and whole offense fleet was destroyed because somehow it came out of safe harbor when I was gone and people attacked it, This is BS. I left all ships in haven safe harbor and come back and am wiped out. This is not right
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 11, 2017, 10:2512/11/17
07/02/15

Hello, Captain!

I can assure you that troops cannot leave your Harbor in case they were successfully secured. All actions in the game are made only after the appropriate commands which are sent by the player. This is why if your troops reach the Harbor, then they can leave it only if you recall them manually.

However, the troops can be sent into the Harbor and not reach it due to an unstable internet connection. In this case, the commend is not delivered to the game server and your troops remain in your Haven.

Unfortunately, the troops cannot be reimbursed in this case since they were lost within the regular gameplay. Please, always double check whether your troops have arrived in the Harbor before logging off the game.

Dec 14, 2017, 03:3212/14/17
04/13/15
Someone on the inside does it, it happened to several members of a past BH that I was in. All fleet was pulled out and then all of a sudden 5 minutes later they were raided and lost everything and I mean everything. I've seen it happen now about 6 or 7 times so while they don't come out themselves, someone does it for you and that's the only way it can happen.  In the cases I said, a raid always followed up a few minutes later. Always on a PVP weekend.  So tell me how do you explain that?  I witnessed it.  I have my harbor all the way to level  26, so all my crew goes into my harbor. I certainly hope they never do  it to me because someone would have a hard time explaining that.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 14, 2017, 09:5912/14/17
07/02/15
Dane the One said:

Someone on the inside does it, it happened to several members of a past BH that I was in. All fleet was pulled out and then all of a sudden 5 minutes later they were raided and lost everything and I mean everything. I've seen it happen now about 6 or 7 times so while they don't come out themselves, someone does it for you and that's the only way it can happen.  In the cases I said, a raid always followed up a few minutes later. Always on a PVP weekend.  So tell me how do you explain that?  I witnessed it.  I have my harbor all the way to level  26, so all my crew goes into my harbor. I certainly hope they never do  it to me because someone would have a hard time explaining that.
Captain, our team does not interfere into the regular gameplay. To keep your troops in safe, please always double check whether your troops have arrived in a Harbor before you log off the game.