All Categories

All my Scout units are gone

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 9, 2018, 05:0904/09/18
09/17/16

Yesterday i had over 20k of scout units and used them yesterday to scout before i did raids.  now this evening i get online and all of my scout units are gone over 20k of them to include all the ones that were paid for are all gone..

need help to get them  back 

Lady Diana Prince
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 9, 2018, 09:4504/09/18
07/02/15

Hello!

First of all, could you please specify whether your Haven has been affected by the recent issues on the Facebook game server?  

Also, please check this article. It can help you to find the units.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 9, 2018, 17:0804/09/18
03/07/16

Lady Diana Prince, you posted a lot of sensitive info, so I deleted your posts. Fear not, the agents should still be able to see them (the mods can), so don't worry that you don't see them.

As for your scouts, maybe they are just not showing in the harbour? Try to click "Recall" in your stronghold (to recall units from the harbour). Do you see them there?

If that doesn't help, we'll need to wait for our agents.

In future, please use private messages with the agent you're responding to when sending sensitive info. Posting your whole fleet and your coordinates for all of your enemies (and other players) to see won't do you much good.

Good luck!
CrowbarModerator
Apr 9, 2018, 21:3304/09/18
03/07/16

Agent Pavel above is one of them, but no need to message them at this point, as they should be able to see your "deleted" messages. My remark was for any future cases.

Keep in mind that Ukraine is an Orthodox country, having their Easter Monday today, so they'll likely respond tomorrow.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 10, 2018, 09:3404/10/18
07/02/15

Lady Diana Prince said:

Can you go back iuto my account and restore all my missing scout units? as i cant do a thing without my scouts and even those i  revocered from the infirmary did not go into my haven,  so what am I to do?   

im making some flying dutchman now to see if they go into my harbor and if they dont go into my harbor how do i fix it? so that they can?

please help me 

your friend

lady d

Dear Lady Diana. 

I have checked your logs and have not found any issues with your troops. You had 342 Zeppelin Scouts (including Veteran and Pardoned) and nearly 7k Flying Dutchman units on April, 8. Some of the troops were lost in battles during the day. However, the main part remained at your Haven. 

Please check your Garrisons to find the missing units, they are reinforcing a blockaded Haven. 

As for 20k scouts. Please check your battle reports carefully. The units have been lost earlier or you have mixed up the units with other. 

The bug has not been confirmed.

Apr 10, 2018, 14:4804/10/18
09/17/16

thank you 

for letting me know where they were

can  we now close this case

lady d
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.