OMG PRESIDS???

6 Replies
Blasphemy
20 May, 2015, 3:48 PM UTC

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
20 May, 2015, 3:50 PM UTC

looks kinds like Death Bringer eh? *giggles*

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
JimmyR2
20 May, 2015, 11:03 PM UTC

lol total game killer.........presidos just became worthless..........releasing 1 million presidos at once is either a joke or the boycott got 2 them

either way very foolish

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
21 May, 2015, 2:41 AM UTC

JimmyR2 said:

lol total game killer.........presidos just became worthless..........releasing 1 million presidos at once is either a joke or the boycott got 2 them

either way very foolish

are you this argumentative via real life too? 

tsk very controversial 

JimmyR2
21 May, 2015, 11:43 AM UTC

lol nice pic..........not happy unless i got something 2 complain about hence the reason i still play here

like they say the world if full of idiots and someone has to tell them or they would never know 

JimmyR2
21 May, 2015, 11:47 AM UTC

and btw are you this much of a kiss ass in real life........1st u smoochen Death Bringers bum then u suck up 2 plarium 4 a forum mod position........they clearly didnt do to much research into who they picked as im fairly sure u have had more msgs removed and  than the avg player....not really mod worthy

Blasphemy
21 May, 2015, 3:39 PM UTC

My messages only become removed when it comes defending my self to you sweet heart, and I didn't have to suck up to much ... clearly i'm just liked even with a little sarcasm (BTW  Jimmy stop being a hater, ill grow on you eventually you will learn to love me too ) hahahahha 

1658801 users registered; 33360 topics; 251681 post; our newest member:=СКИФ=