This topic is closed

GAME SPEED ISSUES

14 Replies
Richard
30 January, 2017, 12:37 AM UTC

The game has been unplayable for the last 6 hours... loading speed and update speeds are totally unacceptable. Waiting 4-5 minutes for a screen to load and update makes it impossible to play.

Some more specifics:  Sending a message to the coalition board, it takes nearly one minute from the time you hit enter until your message shows up.  Totally disrupts the conversation stream.

Weird reports "Not enough resources" or "item broken into pieces" seem to show up randomly instead of the screen you expect.

Some of the standard screen reports are corrupted, like a raid report missing the resources captured section at the top.

Main speed problem is response time to keyboard input that enters new data.


This has to be a Plarium update that has gone awry.  Browser only interpret what they are given they don't cause these kinds of problems.

Plarium: What is going on?
UTC +7:00
1
Xena
30 January, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC

Richard said:


The game has been unplayable for the last 6 hours... loading speed and update speeds are totally unacceptable. Waiting 4-5 minutes for a screen to load and update makes it impossible to play.

Some more specifics:  Sending a message to the coalition board, it takes nearly one minute from the time you hit enter until your message shows up.  Totally disrupts the conversation stream.

Weird reports "Not enough resources" or "item broken into pieces" seem to show up randomly instead of the screen you expect.

Some of the standard screen reports are corrupted, like a raid report missing the resources captured section at the top.

Main speed problem is response time to keyboard input that enters new data.


This has to be a Plarium update that has gone awry.  Browser only interpret what they are given they don't cause these kinds of problems.

Plarium: What is going on?

Hello Archon,

Are you using Firefox? If so please try using Chrome or another browser to enter the game.

If you still continue dealing with those kind of issues please do the following to understand the reason of lag:


1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6


2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG


3. Try to access the game


4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g


5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.


6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.


If you are using Firefox please do the following:

https://support.plarium.com/files/pscreen_instruction_en.pdf

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them. 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 January, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC
Hi! Which browser do you use? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
boisdejustice
30 January, 2017, 12:27 PM UTC

I use Firefox and have the same issues as Richard...

Game loading bar stops at 80% then takes several more minutes to load.  Game works normally but there is about a 40 second lag between any entry and the game response to it, including coalition message postings, purchases, equipment breaking, switching between screens, selecting and sending units etc.

This has been an issue for about the last 20 hours. Firefox has not updated in that timeframe so it's a change to something on the Plarium server that causes the problem. Sorry, but I am not switching browsers to play a game, I'll switch to a game that works on my browser. Unless I misunderstood something I am the Customer here.

MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
1
amok46
30 January, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
same problems since friday pm! The game is incredebly slow since then and totally messy ! UNPLAYABLR
UTC +2:00
0
amok46
30 January, 2017, 5:01 PM UTC
amok46 said:

same problems since friday pm! The game is incredebly slow since then and totally messy ! UNPLAYABLR
It works again!!!! After 3 days of mess! Thanks for fixing the issues!
UTC +2:00
0
Toni Stormshield
30 January, 2017, 9:09 PM UTC

Hello folks, I have tested many browsers with the game.  These are my findings.


Chrome is the best.

Maxthon browser is good/fast

IE is 'ok'

Others are 'meh'

Firefox/Waterfox is by far the slowest and the worst.



running win 8.1 64bit

UTC +6:00
0
Xena
30 January, 2017, 9:21 PM UTC
boisdejustice said:

I use Firefox and have the same issues as Richard...

Game loading bar stops at 80% then takes several more minutes to load.  Game works normally but there is about a 40 second lag between any entry and the game response to it, including coalition message postings, purchases, equipment breaking, switching between screens, selecting and sending units etc.

This has been an issue for about the last 20 hours. Firefox has not updated in that timeframe so it's a change to something on the Plarium server that causes the problem. Sorry, but I am not switching browsers to play a game, I'll switch to a game that works on my browser. Unless I misunderstood something I am the Customer here.

Have you tried updating your Flash player?
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Xena
30 January, 2017, 9:22 PM UTC
amok46 said:

amok46 said:

same problems since friday pm! The game is incredebly slow since then and totally messy ! UNPLAYABLR
It works again!!!! After 3 days of mess! Thanks for fixing the issues!
Good to know the issue is fixed! And thank you for your patience! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Xena
30 January, 2017, 9:26 PM UTC

Toni Stormshield said:


Hello folks, I have tested many browsers with the game.  These are my findings.


Chrome is the best.

Maxthon browser is good/fast

IE is 'ok'

Others are 'meh'

Firefox/Waterfox is by far the slowest and the worst.



running win 8.1 64bit

Thank you for presenting are your findings! 

Well got to admit I haven't really tried any other browser but Chrome. It's working perfectly fine for me, no important issues there. I suggest using Chrome 100%! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 January, 2017, 10:03 AM UTC
boisdejustice said:

I use Firefox and have the same issues as Richard...

Game loading bar stops at 80% then takes several more minutes to load.  Game works normally but there is about a 40 second lag between any entry and the game response to it, including coalition message postings, purchases, equipment breaking, switching between screens, selecting and sending units etc.

This has been an issue for about the last 20 hours. Firefox has not updated in that timeframe so it's a change to something on the Plarium server that causes the problem. Sorry, but I am not switching browsers to play a game, I'll switch to a game that works on my browser. Unless I misunderstood something I am the Customer here.

Please update your Flash Player. The last Firefox update didn't go well and is causing the issues. Also, please try installing a 64-bit version of Firefox. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Eyynar
1 February, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC

Hi,

meanwhile the game does not load in chrome, edge or Firefox as well. 

Stops at 80 %. If you get in nothing works, no reply from your server. 


ps: Yes, i loaded actual flashplayer and refreshed Cache in Chrome, Edge and Firefox.

UTC +2:00
0
Drag-Theseus
2 February, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

Hmm

well maybe problem is in your PC..maybe

Try to install Puffin Browser on your phone you will get into game for sure 

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
Tonaya
2 February, 2017, 11:11 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi! Which browser do you use? 

i use chrome browser(Tonaya's special edition) ^^

it is rare and one of a kind 8)

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Xena
2 February, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Rare edition huh? Just for you Tonaya? 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
1778363 users registered; 48095 topics; 286257 posts; our newest member:Castle 11150256