Presidios bonuses

10 Replies
JackTheReaper
1 June, 2016, 9:46 AM UTC

m i missing something here ?

in the "bonuses requirement" it shows that 3 linked presidios will get 20 % bonus which i don't see in our 3 linked Presidios

UTC +1:00
FaZi
1 June, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC
I can't see the picture.
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
FaZi
1 June, 2016, 10:29 AM UTC

We will need additional information on this not just that one line written in there.

It should be 20% as the line says, but maybe the link of your presidos is getting broken somewhere (Tiles that shows your coverage of dominion in presido area).

it is possible that other BH's have stronger influence & covering some tiles in between which made this link void, if you could provide screenshot of that than this thing can be verified.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
CaptChuckles
1 June, 2016, 10:46 AM UTC
Same thing here - looks like the bonus's aren't being applied
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC

Could you please give us your Coordinates so we could look into this issue?

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
1 June, 2016, 12:40 PM UTC

I believe to get the bonuses you have to hold them in a surrounding location so they link together 

now this is a new update, but from reading that is how im understanding it 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Blasphemy
1 June, 2016, 1:03 PM UTC

As Alonya said above, please contact support team so they can further help you

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
CaptChuckles
1 June, 2016, 3:56 PM UTC
Bonus's have now been applied thanks
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC
CaptChuckles said:

Bonus's have now been applied thanks
Great 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
JackTheReaper
2 June, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC
problem fixed and bonuses are applied here too
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 June, 2016, 11:03 AM UTC
ligolaspoland said:

problem fixed and bonuses are applied here too

1781387 users registered; 48447 topics; 287513 posts; our newest member:najotbek gold