All Categories

We Have Introduced Several New Payment Methods

How to join our moderation team?

We Have Introduced Several New Payment Methods

Hello, dear players! We would like to inform you about the expansion of our payment options for Plarium Play. The newly added methods are as follows:

• Klarna: Available in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, and the USA.
  • Maybank: Now accessible in Malaysia.
  • GrabPay: Extended to the Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore.
  • Ozow: Introduced in South Africa.

If there's a specific currency or payment method you're eager to see integrated into the game, please let us know in the comments below. Thanks in advance!  

Views
Comments
Aug 11, 2023, 14:4408/11/23
Aug 20, 2023, 12:5908/20/23
12/11/20

Is Google pay accecpted?

Sep 3, 2023, 14:0909/03/23
01/10/23

Dear developers, I ask you to consider the possibility of including the KZT (Kazakhstani Tenge) currency, the payment method by bank card, in the payments. Personally, it is not convenient or profitable for me to make a payment in other currencies, since it is subject to a double commission from banks (when converting currency and directly during the transaction). I would be grateful if you provide this currency and the method of payment by card without directly specifying the country of Kazakhstan.

Sincerely, Bolat

CrowbarModerator
Sep 3, 2023, 23:2109/03/23
03/07/16

@485kz, I've passed your request to the devs and I hope that they'll fulfill it soon.