All Categories

New Payment Methods Added

How to join our moderation team?

New Payment Methods Added

Dear players! Recently, we have added the following payment methods for the list of countries:

India:

Paytm Wallet

RuPay

UPI

ICICI

HDFC

Soutn Korea:

Naver Pay

Korean Banking

Korean Credit Cards

TOSS

Hong Kong:

Alipay HK

The United Kingdom:

PBBA

Japan:

Konbini

Malaysia:

Bank Islam

The Philippines:

Bayad Center

Dragonpay

Indonesia:

Dana

Singapore:

OCBC

CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan):

YooMoney

Portugal:

MultiBanco

Poland:

Przelewy24 

These are available on our Plarium Play desktop platform.

Have a great day!

Views
Comments
Mar 18, 2022, 11:3903/18/22
Mar 22, 2022, 19:5903/22/22
04/05/16

no one cares about new payments here,. as you are closing accounts one after another without any reason, and any explonation

KitanaCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2022, 10:0603/23/22
02/04/22
Trojca83

no one cares about new payments here,. as you are closing accounts one after another without any reason, and any explonation

Captain, I'd like to assure you that we don't ban or mute players' accounts without no reason. If we took some measures against an account it means that the player broke our community/game rules. Thank you for your understanding!

Mar 31, 2022, 14:5203/31/22
04/05/16

and here we go. your rules? then read them carefully, it says that one player can have more than one account and its ok. but in the end you ban them, and the reason? you say player is using some bot hardware, and it makes me think that your  guys are still learning at school and dont understand how to check who is playing by his own or uses bot programs. shame on you.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Apr 1, 2022, 10:3804/01/22
02/04/22
Trojca83

and here we go. your rules? then read them carefully, it says that one player can have more than one account and its ok. but in the end you ban them, and the reason? you say player is using some bot hardware, and it makes me think that your  guys are still learning at school and dont understand how to check who is playing by his own or uses bot programs. shame on you.

Captain! Let me assure you that fair play is one of our most important tasks and we take all the necessary measures against violators in the game.

If you believe that your account was banned without any reason please contact Support  . Our agents will recheck your account and if it was banned unfairly they will unban it.
Thank you for your understanding!