AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 27, 2019, 10:1809/27/19
05/21/19

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed a bug that caused the Garrisons tab in the Pirate Stronghold to close all drop down menus

- Fixed the Flying Dutchman training progress bar

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain ""Bonnie"" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Sep 27, 2019, 10:4309/27/19
03/07/16

Alina said:

- Fixed a bug that caused the Garrisons tab in the Pirate Stronghold to close all drop down menus

Yay! 

Alina said:

Can we get a version of this image saying "New bugs" instead of "Improvements", for those updates that introduce... well... new bugs? Maybe with those lovely ships full on fire and the haven in ruins? Pretty please with a cherry on the top?

Sep 29, 2019, 10:5509/29/19
04/23/17

I am going to request that instead of tracking players by email addresses, you change the parameters to track IP addresses...... this would eliminate MOST  if not all alts in the game..... as well as possibly eliminate the hackers' presence in the game...... currently we have a couple that are wreaking havoc on players and need to be removed....... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR JOB....... just a thought......

Jlreyme

Pride of the Ocean

The Pirate Bay

CrowbarModerator
Sep 29, 2019, 13:1709/29/19
03/07/16

IP addresses won't work and shouldn't be used for blocking.

1. One IP address can easily have loads of legitimate players. Any public spot (bar, library. students' dormitory, etc) is a good example. Also, members of the same family / household play together. I used to play with my ex-GF and I've met plenty of husband/wife/children combinations.

2. Circumventing IP block is trivial, especially for any "hacker". VPN, TOR, public and private proxies, simple reconnects, etc.

3. IP addresses change for most users when their providers disconnect and reconnect them. That's done periodically, and it would result in a previously-offensive-but-now-legit IP address being blocked, while the offender would be using another, not blocked IP.

Oct 15, 2019, 00:1810/15/19
07/31/18
Crowbar said:

Alina said:

Yay! 

Alina said:

Can we get a version of this image saying "New bugs" instead of "Improvements", for those updates that introduce... well... new bugs? Maybe with those lovely ships full on fire and the haven in ruins? Pretty please with a cherry on the top?

Oct 15, 2019, 00:2410/15/19
07/31/18

every time I try to contact support it says not correct why cant it just be auto like other games

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 17, 2019, 14:0910/17/19
05/21/19

cartright said:

every time I try to contact support it says not correct why cant it just be auto like other games

Hello!

I'm glad to help you. Could you please specify what exactly isn't correct? Some screenshots would be also helpful. Thanks!