brawls

brawls

Search
How to join our moderation team?
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Nov 10, 2021, 15:1211/10/21
12/11/20

brawls

my brother and i started a new brotherhood over 30 days ago .

we have met everything asked of us to participate in a brawl . how long does it normally take to find us someone to go against for brawls . 

thanks for your time 

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 11, 2021, 00:2811/11/21
03/07/16

From in-game Help:

i

If your brotherhood was indeed older than 30 days when the last Brawl started, I suggest you check your Power Points.

If you do meet all the requirements, let me know and I'll ask someone with actual in-game powers to look it up. I'll either need your ID string (you can get it by clicking on it in the bottom left of the Help window) or which platform (Plarium or FB), server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait), and coordinates you're playing at. If you don't want that stuff public, you can DM that to me.

Nov 11, 2021, 13:4911/11/21
12/11/20

brotherhood name is Sound of Silence, server 2  the golden coast.

we are 5 weeks old now , your required to have 5 mil or more in power points when we checked yesterday we had 75 mil. all 4 players are active daily . 

we checked last week and again this week .only thing we could think of is no opponenent could be found

CrowbarModerator
Nov 12, 2021, 11:3011/12/21
Nov 23, 2021, 11:24(edited)
03/07/16

Neither me nor my contact can find you (via coords that you sent me in DM) nor your BH by it's name. Are you playing on Facebook?

Anyway, to speed things up, please raise a support ticket here. Pick the "Bug report" category. Emphasise in your ticket that you meet all the requirements.

Good luck!

Dec 31, 2023, 08:2312/31/23
12/31/23

hi everyone, I'm a newly start playing and want to learn some tips from experts for smooth playing. Thanks

CrowbarModerator
Jan 1, 2024, 11:0601/01/24
03/07/16
marthamile

hi everyone, I'm a newly start playing and want to learn some tips from experts for smooth playing. Thanks

Sadly, this community is not that active, and it usually boils down to me answering specific questions that players raise, rather than a more general chit-chat.

Your playing style will change as you progress, but it will also depend on other things, like

• your preferences: PvE like prizes, or somewhere between PvE and PvP like raiding blocks and holding treasure islands, or more direct PvP like hitting live players and their brotherhoods' assets (which can be quite expensive);
  • your spending habits, which may be anything from "zero" to "ridiculously high";
  • which map you are playing on: different maps have different players' customs and, somewhat surprisingly, slightly different game behaviour;
  • and probably some other details that I've missed.

My suggestion would be to find yourself a nice brotherhood that speaks any of the languages that you're comfortable with (there are specific German/French/... brotherhoods that won't suit you if you don't speak the language) and then learn from them, either via in-game chat or Discord, if they are using it.