All Categories

Dread Fleet Bonus shown to BH Leadership

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 19, 2017, 12:5002/19/17
06/03/14

Are there any plans to allow BH leadership to see the full defensive power of a player by including the Dread Fleet units bonus on the statistics page?  If players knew that they were being fully represented in their Defensive power, it would entice more to buy more Defensive Dread fleet units.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2017, 12:1802/20/17
09/17/15
Gut said:

Are there any plans to allow BH leadership to see the full defensive power of a player by including the Dread Fleet units bonus on the statistics page?  If players knew that they were being fully represented in their Defensive power, it would entice more to buy more Defensive Dread fleet units.
Unfortunately, that's not in our plans. As I understood, it's technically complicated to update this data every time.
Feb 20, 2017, 23:1802/20/17
Feb 20, 2017, 23:28(edited)
06/03/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gut said:

Unfortunately, that's not in our plans. As I understood, it's technically complicated to update this data every time.
If not true power, could an icon(s) be added to indicate the quantity of Dread Fleet units a player has?  
Feb 21, 2017, 10:0202/21/17
11/06/14
The way I've always done it is to, not include the dread bonus. If they want promotions for those of who use defense as the standard they need to show a screen of their their stronghold. I think not 100% sure including dreads; potions and relics don't count either. Not sure about bonuses from knowledge or BH achievements