Current PvP Tounament

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 18, 2017, 00:4901/18/17
02/15/16

Current PvP Tounament

Greetings pirates 

You have stooped to a new low Plarium 

A pvp tournament that offer nothing but resources and idols as a reward for players to kill off their troops 

I can raid for all the resources i need Ty

I for one will not be taking part in this tournament 

Is this your way of trying to get players to buy or revive troops using Rubies ?

You must be really hard up for cash 

Sad You are really letting this game go down the toilet

Cheers 
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 18, 2017, 12:1501/18/17
09/17/15

We would like to emphasize that Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units, Rubies, or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Presidios, attacking and defending Prizes, developing your Haven, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from Prizes, and actively develop your Haven.

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

Feb 3, 2017, 01:1302/03/17

when the latest PVP tourny ended it dissappeared and didnt allow me to accept my reward,but i got the mess. that it had ended and then no little greentab w/ a 1 on it. it was just gone and replaced w/ new tournaments     has any1 else have or had this problem. where to go for a real answer,not that FAQ ?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2017, 11:0202/03/17
09/17/15
kevdav2103 said:

when the latest PVP tourny ended it dissappeared and didnt allow me to accept my reward,but i got the mess. that it had ended and then no little greentab w/ a 1 on it. it was just gone and replaced w/ new tournaments     has any1 else have or had this problem. where to go for a real answer,not that FAQ ?

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of such issues before. All Tournaments allow players to accept their reward when they end.