abuse of power by plarium moderators

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 26, 2020, 21:4911/26/20
11/26/20

Hi all

i have problems with forum moderators  of pirates tides fortune Glenn Mellor Heidi Engels Louis Danilo Vernengo. I premise that they appoint their friends as moderators so no one knows who they give rubies to. They banish me every time I write in the forum even if I do not insult them. Now I have proof that moderators give rubies and get rubies from plarium to kill other brotherhoods. Mellor is doing this because he wants to kill my brotherhood on server2 and he is doing everything to give rubies to his friends so they buy troops to attack my bastion and use the moderator's activity to his advantage I enclose what Heidi Engels wrote and it is proof that you give away rubies. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 27, 2020, 00:0311/27/20
03/07/16

I wish i got rubies "from plarium to kill other brotherhoods" and "give rubies to [my] friends". 😁

I know you won't believe me, but I'll repeat this anyway: mods have special "powers" on the forum, but not in the game. Also, we don't appoint mods. CMs (community managers) do that. My guess is that Heidi was just trolling you.

However, we do take complaints seriously. I'll notify our CM of this topic and she will investigate it.

Nov 27, 2020, 06:3011/27/20
11/26/20

i spent money for this game but  Mellor seems  plarium's leader He decide for all SHAME

Nov 27, 2020, 06:3111/27/20
11/26/20
Roberto Villa

i spent money for this game but  Mellor seems  plarium's leader He decide for all SHAME

i

Nov 27, 2020, 07:1411/27/20
11/26/20

they act on weekends when they know Alina has gone away. They make me provoked by their friends and if I also write an "A" they banned me. This is the Mellor strategy

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 15:1311/27/20
05/21/19

Hello, Roberto! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us here. However, I would like to assure you that there is no problem in this case. 

First of all, only Community Managers hire moderators. We usually choose active and friendly players who are eager to help out others. Our moderators can only offer us some candidates, but it depends on us if we go with them or hire someone else. None of the mods influences our decision. 

Secondly, as you know, on Facebook, there is an ongoing contest where we award the most active user. Activity is measured by the number of posts, which is what Heidi collects. I can check if she does it right, so it is in no way her "choice" or "decision". The "next [person] on [her] list" is simply the next most active player. By the way, we also take into account the quality of replies. 

As for your other complaints, it doesn't matter if I am here or away. I check everything when I return. Also, moderators are ordinary players and they have no way to gain an advantage on anyone through their status. If they manage to call others to fight with them, they do so as players. You can do the same, by the way!

If you disagree, the in-game violations can be reported here

Besides, I encourage you to read our Rules of Conduct once more and comply with them in future. Thank you!