All Categories

Viewing a BH's members by Distance, Level, or Rank.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 26, 2020, 19:3408/26/20
02/20/17

Does anyone else find themselves fighting an opponent BH and wishing you could sort the BH members by distance from your haven?

How about level?

I noticed a bit ago the feature was added to allow us to perform multiple military actions at a BH's members when viewing the roster.  That feature would be a lot more useful with the ability to sort them in a manner aside from rank.

How about it cap'ns?  Am I the only one?  Any other ways you wish you could view the enemy?  Pages perhaps?  That slider can be less than efficient when scrolling a large BH am I right?

I was going to post this in the Suggestions area but it seems to be closed.  I figure the next best place would be "game discussion" where we talk about anything "game related".
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Aug 27, 2020, 00:1608/27/20
03/07/16

I see how that might be useful, but I myself don't need it.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 2, 2020, 07:4109/02/20
05/21/19

Keel D. Haul said:

Does anyone else find themselves fighting an opponent BH and wishing you could sort the BH members by distance from your haven?

How about level?

I noticed a bit ago the feature was added to allow us to perform multiple military actions at a BH's members when viewing the roster.  That feature would be a lot more useful with the ability to sort them in a manner aside from rank.

How about it cap'ns?  Am I the only one?  Any other ways you wish you could view the enemy?  Pages perhaps?  That slider can be less than efficient when scrolling a large BH am I right?

I was going to post this in the Suggestions area but it seems to be closed.  I figure the next best place would be "game discussion" where we talk about anything "game related".

Hello, Keel D. Haul! Thanks for your suggestion! I agree that it's nice. We've discussed the filter by distance by our game team before. Unfortunately, they refused to do it. This feature might overload the server since it'll need to refresh every time your opponents change their location to show the info in realtime. I do hope for your understanding. Cheers! 

Sep 2, 2020, 19:1709/02/20
02/20/17

That does indeed make sense.  That is a lot of BH's and members to constantly have to update. That's why you guys are in charge. Thanks for taking the time to respond Alina.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 3, 2020, 15:4209/03/20
05/21/19

Keel D. Haul said:

That does indeed make sense.  That is a lot of BH's and members to constantly have to update. That's why you guys are in charge. Thanks for taking the time to respond Alina.

Hello, my Captain! Sure, I'm here to help  Also, since it's not the first time I see this request, I'll double-check it with the team again. Who knows... 

Sep 7, 2020, 16:2709/07/20
Sep 7, 2020, 16:39(edited)
05/16/15

Nice - Submission for the Make A Wish List
 I love the Member actions list that was added  
  the extended popup list More Options is awesome
it is Almost Perfect....

I just wish there was a
"Send Reinforcements"  option in addition to
Recall Reinforcements &
Liberate  

it would compliment the list nicely
I just thought I'd mention this as it seems possible and may only have been overlooked

I imagine it would be used more than Parley

CHEERS

PS I saw somewhere the mention of a potential browser fix for after end of flash that is encouraging
Keep up the good work.. I too would like to keep using a browser
Opera Browser is my favorite - but any existing  browser is better than no browsers for us pirates

CrowbarModerator
Sep 7, 2020, 17:5809/07/20
03/07/16

Cigneous said:

Nice - Submission for the Make A Wish List
 I love the Member actions list that was added  
  the extended popup list More Options is awesome
it is Almost Perfect....

I just wish there was a
"Send Reinforcements"  option in addition to
Recall Reinforcements &
Liberate

Isn't the first of the buttons shown in this screenshot "Send reinfs"?