All Categories

Explain this please

Explain this please

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 16, 2020, 18:2306/16/20
10/22/19

Explain this please

So after 3 years of being away from the game i return and i see much has changed, but much is the same... So please plarium explain how this is possible, or anyone else cause we know plarium wont.. take a look at this guys haven .. level 86 top ten scourge of the week for offense.. and in his haven?? exactly one gold mine built..... wow is that what you want plarium?
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jun 16, 2020, 23:2806/16/20
03/07/16

No one but those players can tell you how it was actually done, but it isn't impossible.

Money can buy units, and you can do prizing with very little production, but hefty revivals (again: money),... Also, 400k isn't really much.

Does it look fishy that someone would play as a legitimate player and not develop their haven? Yes, it does, but it doesn't really prove anything. Still, you can ask Plarium to investigate.

If you're going to tell me that "Plarium won't do anything", don't bother. Reporting it is the only thing you can do here and if you won't, then you can't blame Plarium for not taking action because they don't know about it. They run this thing for money and I'm sure they don't watch rankings and havens that score well on the huge number of games and their maps that their running.

Jun 18, 2020, 02:2606/18/20
11/06/15
Looks like a big spender to me.   Anyone got any idea how many Juggernauts you would have to loose to collect that many offense points. Maybe a good mathmagician could figure this one out. I know how many points 16000 jugs collected when I hit a haven with 40000 once. It wasn't that many points.
CrowbarModerator
Jun 18, 2020, 09:2106/18/20
03/07/16

The points depend on both your and your opponents losses. In theory, you can get 400k points without losing a single unit, by doing a gazillion hits against small forces. You could also have super-high losses with oponent losing very little.

I don't think that either of these is likely to have happened here, of course; I'm just trying to explain why you cannot estimate "the number of Juggs lost".

Jun 18, 2020, 15:2506/18/20
10/22/19

Crowbar,

Thanks for your very kind reply. I was a bit "tounge in cheek" with my posting... I really do want plarium to fix this... I have an idea how this haven got like this, and i am pretty sure this person didn't spend a single red cent on plarium. 

But lets be very clear, it takes what 10 seconds to build the very first Gold mine? And they didnt care to do that? And why if you were using cash would you not care to at least ummm like maybe BUILD THE FRICKIN ALCHEMIST? This person didn't care about, what another 5-8%, if u have level 12 potions and etc etc etc... 

I could go on on this particular haven but that is not the point right? the point is there is some serious game mechanics that are broken, (in my opinion)... so i going to sent it to plarium and we will see what happens? I guess they don't care about alts anymore? ( something i agree with by the way)

I guess it gets down to this, Plarium just tell us more about prizes! Level the playing field! I used to spend alot of money on this game and i haven't now in like 4 years.. Why would i?

Years ago Anne Bonnie said she was going to tell us how the prizes worked then she reneged, (if i can find the posting i will post it here, but it was years ago) Level the playing field!

Onwards and Upwards

Capt Kidd