All Categories

So what exactly does it take for Plarium to take action against EURU and RuAL?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 31, 2020, 04:0305/31/20
03/10/19

Wish I could Edit TItle, The Thread Should be:
" What's it going to Take To Beat Euru and RuAL?"

Edit> II was annoyed but the more I think about it the more I wish I handled this differently I should not have used plarium's name at all.. I want the people to stand up and take care of their own problems, fight no money with no money.. while still spending to support game but able to protect their investment against the no money enemies - Intent is to inform and empower all to level the playing field I'd change the title on thread if I couild< end edit more editing done below you can see changes by comparing to Alina's Quote

Euru scored 12 million within an hour about 14 hours ago
and another 11 million in under an hour a couple hours ago.

the following  was sent to me having only 5 views when I saw it

uploaded April 25th?

https://imgur.com/a/0jdkdFJ

SHIV is the Architect.. 
he has demonstrated what is possible
Does anyone have the guts to use the enemies techniques to fight them?

Several People Offered to sell me accounts
Several People say they Have purchased accounts
Either A Python Script  or Mouse Recorder Pro 2 or both are being utilized
People can Make Hundreds of Cloned accounts with 1 email account 

they told me to take my email.. example

Yourname@Gmail.com   then use + method example

Yourname+My1stAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My2ndAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My3rdAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My4thtAlt@Gmail.com

Etc... it is only fair that everyone know what they are up against and feel free to do the same

How Euru uses prizes to make disposable alts to ruin all their enemies

just prize straight up to level 220 using mainly R&Gs then stop after 1st big Jackpot from 220 
you only need 5 million at Riches & Glory 
level 50
 run ladders of 12R&Gs in a day to level 220..
don't stop and take too many jackpots on the way..

you don't need to and you will end up with a fast 40 to 50 million at that point

I hate that you will have to so what some consider cheating to compete..

but I hate more that money spenders who are kind enough to keep a great game going are affected
 they all need to know in all fairness exactly what is going on. I wish to insulate and protect the money spenders

it is up to us to be aware so we can all make informed decisions

Be aware and play at your own risk..

we need spenders to keep game alive..this latest display has inspired participate in forum for 1st time...
there is another website advertising services in game for money..
Anything goes.. cards are face up on the table
don't bother Plarium.. we need to handle our own problems

this post has been edited to reflect my point of view  has changed
I let my suprise at the scores irritate me into rash starting of this thread..
I wish I could change the topic header

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
May 31, 2020, 14:4005/31/20
03/07/16

As you know, mods can't do anything about it. I'll pass this on, but - given our past experiences - don't hold your breath for a reply that you'd actually like.

I have a personal (non-mod) question. I get the prizes thing to get units, but prizes give back what you put in. They do not multiply units. So, you kill 100 Bonnies, you get back some units that are roughly the same amount of res worth as those Bonnies. Assuming that these expendable accounts are not reviving (too expensive for farms of accounts), and taking into account that tournaments give relatively few ships as rewards, where do the initial units for prizing come from and how is prizing profitable for cheating?

May 31, 2020, 17:5005/31/20
Jun 3, 2020, 20:28(edited)
03/10/19
Crowbar said: I have a personal (non-mod) question. I get the prizes thing to get units, but prizes give back what you put in. They do not multiply units.

ahh.. but that is the secret.. running up the Riches & Glory does multiply your returns.. it is the jackpots that take a toll
you have to do it to believe it

you may not notice the increases until you go over 100..
if you PvP.. you will never notice it.

there is a jump in payouts every 10 to 20 levels.. and with the prizing algorithm variables that has high and lows it takes very high level of prizing to see it happening beyond doubt

I discovered this by seeing the prize winners with negative raid points.. and wondered how that was possible.. how so many accounts only 60 days old could be winning prizing events.. I, like others, thought it was hacker cheating.. but it's not..it is part of the prizing setup.. motive unknown
and now with the Brawls supplying a hefty batch of extra units to any BH that can get all ten tiers.. it is easier than ever.. mind you it was happening long before the brawls.. I could make a case for a conspiracy theory.. but that is conjecture.. we need only observe the facts.. no need to confuse the issue with suppositions

we know that a jackpot multiplies returns..
you have to reinvest the jackpot to refill bank.. 
there is a cost for turning over jackpots

to get maximum benefit :do only R&G prizes all the way to the top before taking jackpot
stop taking jackpots when you see the largest payout by far over anything you ever saw before..
as it is all downhill from there.
if you take a jackpot or 2 on the way up past 150 you are getting some of the final payout in advance

basically when your prizing force totals over 40 mill it is time to stop to be safe if you follow this method.. 
from 5 mill to over 40 mill without raiding rss in 2 months..is proof enough for me

if you see over 50 mill you are really done
this has nothing to do with main accounts
this is only how SHIV makes disposables. 
maybe not exactly and I am sure he will be laughing about what I do not know  

don't get attached to them. They are destined to have offense sent in massed attacks to destroy bastions and presidios.. and you best have a few hundred ready to get the job done..
just make another few hundred as needed if you want to pay SHIV back and do to them what they have done to you
I am not telling you anything they don't know..
I am telling all to even the playing field
unless you see EURU and RUAL accounts all deleted..
it is still being allowed
Sadly they could delete all of them but there are many other BHs they made that can take their place..
they have at least 4 or many more farms out there.. I really doubt they can stop the flood..
without hurting the honest spenders with a few allowed alt accounts.. 

Beware Plarium is sending out un-encrypted data and Flash is not secure.. you need to use extensions to protect yourselves..
VPN alone is not enough.
you need to get extension that forces encryption and refuses/blocks all un-encrypted data 
and an extension to block excessive  cookies .
I found up to 22 cookies that can be blocked without disrupting game.
how did I find this out? .. because the game was not working well and I found that blocking them made the game work better

BTW every time they add 10 more R&Gs there is another factor in play and there probably is another part to this story.
but I can't tell you about that.. I can only tell you what I found to be true

PS they use a machine and seems like a bank of computers too..
logistics is empirical evidence,
( id est ) ie: 12 mill in the same hour or so.
it is impressive and incomprehensible no matter how you slice it 
some may consider it unfair but it is very Impressive
Are you willing to take your gloves off and get to work?

Content edited to reflect my effort to remove any inflammatory rhetoric.
Do not bother Plarium.. it is up to us to take care of buisness as we see fit.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2020, 11:1406/01/20
Jun 3, 2020, 12:56(edited)
05/21/19
Edward said:

Euru scored 12 million within an hour about 14 hours ago
and another 11 million in under an hour a couple hours ago.

the following  was sent to me having only 5 views when I saw it

uploaded April 25th?

https://imgur.com/a/0jdkdFJ

So what exactly does Plarium need to prove there is complete unfair advantage been taken.. with SHIV as the Architect.. 
and if One Person is in charge it has to be automated in some way which is another thing that Plarium denies can happen

Several People Offered to sell me accounts
Several People say they Have purchased accounts
Either A Python Script  or Mouse Recorder Pro 2 or both are being utilized
People can Make Hundreds of Cloned accounts with 1 email account 

they told me to take my email.. example

Yourname@Gmail.com   then use + method example

Yourname+My1stAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My2ndAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My3rdAlt@Gmail.com

Yourname+My4thtAlt@Gmail.com

Etc...
People since  
Plarium is unwilling or unable to prevent the cheating of SHIVs- EURU,  RuAL and the rest 

then it is only fair that everyone know what they are up against and feel free to do the same

How Euru uses prizes to make disposable alts to ruin all their enemies

just prize straight up to level 220 using mainly R&Gs then stop after 1st big Jackpot from 220 
you only need 5 million at Riches & Glory 
level 50
 run ladders of 12R&Gs in a day to level 220..
don't stop and take too many jackpots on the way..

you don't need to and you will end up with a fast 40 to 50 million at that point

I hate that you will have to cheat to compete..

but I hate more that money spenders who are kind enough to keep a great game going are being cheated and they all need to know in all fairness exactly what is going on...

since so many have begged Plarium to take a hand in all this  over the years 
and nothing has been done no matter how obvious the abuse is,
it is up to us to be aware so we can all make informed decisions

there is no justice so play at your own risk..

we need spenders to keep game alive.. but enough is enough..
and there is another website advertising services in game for money.. 
so anything goes.. the cards are face up and only the cheaters will argue against this post
Nothing will change.. don't bother Plarium.. we are on our own
if Plarium wants to prove me wrong and delete all EURU & RuAL accounts..

I would be happy to be made the fool for writing this post

Sad but true

Hello, Edward! Thanks for sharing this info with us. I understand your frustration here. Please report this case to our Support Team via this link. They'll be glad to check the BHs in question. Just make sure to describe your suspicions and attach screenshots of the players from these BHs where our agents will be able to see their coordinates. Thank you! 
Jun 1, 2020, 13:2706/01/20
01/21/20
Stop crying for us being more active than you ! 
Jun 1, 2020, 17:1706/01/20
Jun 3, 2020, 20:34(edited)
03/10/19

Edit> yes I was annoyed but the more I think about it the more I wish I handled this differently I should not have used plarium's name at all.. I want the people to stand up and take care of their own problems - Intent is to inform and empower all to level the playing field I'd change the title on thread if I couild< end edit
more editing below compare with Alina's quote

lol.. thank you kindly Alina but no.. quite the contrary.. I am amused
I am not frustrated.. perhaps my sarcasm is to subtle.
this is a forum for the Players.. 

I'll give you the server .. Pirate Bay..
You have the names of the 2 BHs in Question

I am not asking for this to be sent to support

As I said..it is up to the Pirate Bay Players if they want to take action into their own hands,
Some are, more help won't hurt
If not then so be it.. it's just a game.

Alina, Bless your heart.. 
It's a Pirate game, all's fair in love and war, we ask no quarter..

Just want to assist anyone who wants help

Power to the people for all those who are interested in how to take meaningful action
no coalitions, groups, associations needed.

"edited for better focus of intent"

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 2, 2020, 10:4906/02/20
05/21/19
Edward said:

lol.. thank you kindly Alina but no.. quite the contrary.. I am amused
I am not frustrated.. perhaps my sarcasm is to subtle.
this is a forum for the Players.. I no longer care or expect anything from Plarium

I'll give you the server .. Pirate Bay..
You have the names of the original 2 BHs that have been abusing your game since 2016
you can take it from here if you want to. I am not going to do Plarium's Job for them

Contacting support has been a waste of time - I am not asking for this to be sent to support

As I said.. we are on our own and it is up to the Pirate Bay Players if they want to take action into their own hands,
Some are, more help won't hurt
If not then so be it.. it's just a game.. and it's all about Money.. I understand that
we can walk away.. it's not our job..
Follow the Money Honey if you want to know the truth

Alina, Bless your heart.. 
It's a Pirate game, all's fair in love and war, we ask no quarter..
we just are amused by Plarium's inability and seeming unwillingness to do their job
Unless they are Paying you.. you should not have to do their job either
If I can figure it out.. why can't Plarium.. LMAO

LOL @machete
is that the Imperial "Us" Meaning "You?"
if there is an "Us" I should hope they are more active than lonely little me.. 

You have no clue to how active I am.. and I am not crying. 
I am only exposing truth and helping everyone who wants information

Power to the people for all those who are interested in how to take meaningful action
no coalitions, groups, associations needed.

@ Machete hmm more active you say.. we could have a contest and see who can get others to like your comment more than this one? 
I'll wait to see if you get a bunch of likes before I ask others to like this post

when you consider how many players there are supposed to be.. very few use this forum by comparison

Hi, Edward! I'm sorry that you feel this way  If you want, I can check these BHs myself, but I won't be able to find them by their names only. I'm going to need coordinates of the BHs members anyway. If you feel like helping me here, that would be great. If not, well, I understand 
Jun 2, 2020, 12:4606/02/20
01/07/17

Алина, я помогу Вам. 

Дело в том что у нас многие любят жаловаться и писать с мультов такие посты. 

Хотя сами покупают аккаунты на сервере. Если Вам интересно, у меня есть доказательно, кто продает, кто покупает. Ниже скины часть аккаунтов которые имеются. Пожалуй, подожди, что дальше Edwads (она же Luna) скажет. А пока можете проверить аккаунты ниже :)

Edward or Luna, maybe we talk about you acc s, which you bought ? Luna, i have more screen with acc Hamlet, if your friends (Hamlet) will be ban , he don t talk your "thx".

Jun 2, 2020, 12:4906/02/20
01/07/17

Алина, в 1ом посте имеются скриншоты моей лично переписки, я владелец аккаунта shiv в Discord, поэтому требую удалить этот пост, либо скрины моей лично беседы. 

Jun 2, 2020, 15:2706/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 19:26(edited)
03/10/19

Added Edit > Shiv.. pretty sure you are safe.. I don't actually see any violation of Terms Of Servce against what you do.
My intent is ti inform and inspire more to follow your lead and create armies worthy of giving you the competition you have been asking for over the years, you have a way of bringing out the worse in people.. I want to empower others, I don't really want plarium to get involved, I was just using an attention grabbing title that I would edit if I could at this point < end edit

Шив, не вините Луну ..

Ты не знаешь меня .. но я знаю тебя ..

Я никогда не покупал аккаунты.

Гамлет тоже не имеет к этому никакого отношения.

Я знал, что ты придешь ..

Извиняюсь перед Луной, если это доставляет вам неприятности.

Алина, в 1ом посте имеются скриншоты моей лично переписки, я владелец аккаунта shiv в Discord, поэтому требую удалить этот пост, либо скрины моей лично беседы.
Translated: Alina, in the first post there are screenshots of my personal correspondence, I am the owner of the shiv account in Discord, so I demand to delete this post, or screenshots of my personal conversation.

the conversation is posted on Imgur and can not be controlled by Plarium

I don't know how it got there but the link was sent to me.. obviously not intended to go public.

My apologies to all those involved.. but the wrong person got a hold of it... 5 weeks later.

More editing > Your "demand" is admittance as to the validity of content.. 
an argument could have been made that it was photoshop 
but no matter I don't think you have violated Terms of service < end edit

Alina.. you could Log in to Pirate Bay
go to brotherhoods and search the BH names and you have everything you asked for.. 
You can't really want me to post each one of 313 accounts???

Your Welcome

Jun 2, 2020, 15:3106/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 20:09(edited)
03/10/19

In case SHIV removes his admittance of discord authorship.. here is his post qouted in entiriety - 

shiv said:

ps: How does Shiv know Luna bought any accounts?

Jun 2, 2020, 17:3606/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 20:37(edited)
03/10/19

edit: To Plarium
I think this was not my intent.. you may disregard all this info 
I want the players to fight fire with fire..Shiv wants a good and worthy fight..  

I want to help Shiv get what he asked for 

if Plarium deletes these accounts we can not have the pleasure of taking care of our own problems
I wasn't going to do it..  until I saw reduction in BH members. That got me to do this for Alina more than at Alina's request 

As requested by Alina..My Apologies if I misunderstood Alina's request

that's all I got for RuAL.. 
EURU next

Jun 2, 2020, 17:4706/02/20
08/18/19

maybe add yet all BH with server .... clown 

Jun 2, 2020, 17:4806/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 19:11(edited)
03/10/19

As requested by Alina.. but I think this was not my intent.. you may disregard all this info 
I want the players to fight fire with fire..Shiv wants a good and worthy fight..

if Plarium deletes these accounts we can not have the pleasure of taking care of our own problems
I wasn't going to do it..
until I saw reduction in BH members. that got me to do this for Alina more than at Alina's request
My Apologies if I misunderstood Alina's request
Only the BHs on topic are included.. 

EURU

the rest below.. some left their BHs before I did as Alina requested

Jun 2, 2020, 18:1306/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 19:08(edited)
03/10/19

As requested by Alina.. but I think this was not my intent.. you may disregard all this info 
I want the players to fight fire with fire..Shiv wants a good and worthy fight.. I want to help Shiv get what he asked for
if Plarium deletes these accounts we can not have the pleasure of taking care of our own problems.

top 3 of last pict are repeats so I could connect the last 2 to Euru

Tally here is
Rual 148 was 159 ... 11  jumped ship
Euru 130 was 154 .  24.. jumped ship

Jun 3, 2020, 10:0006/03/20
Jun 3, 2020, 19:05(edited)
03/10/19

I have no interest in hurting plarium.. 

I am not on a revenge vendetta
It would be nice if things worked the way we would like.

But that is not how the world works..

so I would point you back to top before Alina got involved and
distracted me from my purpose to empower everyone equally so they can take meaningful action or not.. 

now there is nothing to complain about..
you all have enough info to balance the playing field..
this is not about injustice or unfair advantage anymore
it is about how determined are you to fight using the tools of your enemies!

CrowbarModerator
Jun 3, 2020, 12:5506/03/20
03/07/16

You guys have been busy... 

First, I have removed the screenshot from the first post, as per Shiv's request. Before y'all start yelling that Plarium is protecting him or something, this is completely in accordance to our Community Rules and Guidelines:

1.5 You may post screenshots with correspondence between yourself and other players. We recommend informing any players involved in the correspondence beforehand, if possible. If you post a screenshot containing details of correspondence, and a player involved in the correspondence requests it is deleted, it will be removed from the Forum.

However, the Imgur link can stay, as it is not content that's under our control.

Shiv, to remove that one, you will have to request deletion by the staff at Imgur.

Second, as was expected, this has turned into an argument, which will make it harder for Plarium to investigate the claims. I know that many of you believe that they will not do so, but overloading the topic with rants will surely not help. If Plarium decides not to investigate, let it be on them, and not the result of players arguing and drowning out any useful info.

So, for that reason, I ask you guys to stop rants and arguments. If there is more data to be added, please do so (with the respect to each other's privacy; chats aren't useful anyway, as their validity and truthfulness cannot be checked).

And let's give Plarium some time to react. I did notify them of the topic. We are unlikely to get any feedback on what was done, but that doesn't mean that nothing is being done. Let's see how it plays out. If the claims above are true, maybe some accounts will really be gone.

Third, about "contacting influential reporters"... I am a big fan of transparency. If you think that there is a good story here, by all means, find a reporter to dig into it. I see no harm for honest players nor for the company, if it's honest too. But relying on someone to do it strikes me a bit as an "internet warrior" approach. Why not doing it yourself?

CrowbarModerator
Jun 4, 2020, 18:3706/04/20
03/07/16

Edward said:

a forum is for discussions.. an argument is heated discussion..
but I am happy to take your advixce and remove as much argumentative dialogue while leaving pertinent words intact 

Alina showed interest to look into this, so I figured it's best to keep this topic clean. These discussions do tend to start going in circles quickly or get rant-y and I wanted to avoid that. That's why I mentioned "rants", even though they didn't happen yet. Getting ahead of the curve. ;-)

Edward said:

Crowbar.. you are doing your job very well.. I approve of your actions

Thank you.

Edward said:

In Terms Of Service
I could not find any mention against automation or the use of many computers.
Not sure where my impressions came from
perhaps you could help with that.. did I miss it?

I'm pretty sure there was such a rule, but these documents change  and get shuffled a bit. Quickly looking, I didn't find anything that would seem relevant, but I could've missed something. I'll take a better look when I find a bit of time for it.

Edward said:

My Hypothesis in the form of a question:
Are we are back to all's fair.. ?

I hope not. That would not make for a pleasant game. I don't want to spend time and money raising hundreds of alts or whatever the preferred "alternative" strategy is. I'd rather not play at all.

Edward said:

Alina distracted me from my true goal

Bad Alina! Shame on her! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 12:1806/05/20
05/21/19

Hello, Captains Edward and Shiv!

Thanks for providing all the info. Appropriate measures will be taken if needed. 

Replying to Edward's question above, here is a link to our Terms of Use. Please make sure to read them once more if you haven't done it before. Especially, pay attention to 4. Rules of Conduct. 

Enjoy your reading! 

P.S. Since this "heated discussion" is getting too personal and I don't need any more info on the BHs reported here, I'm closing the thread. 
Jun 3, 2020, 17:2706/03/20
Jun 3, 2020, 20:43(edited)
03/10/19

you got it.. 
a forum is for discussions.. an argument is heated discussion..
but I am happy to take your advixce and remove as much argumentative dialogue while leaving pertinent words intact 

I have left all info intended to help and inform the players interested who need and want the help.
I have left the info you requested too

I apologize if I misunderstood Alina.. I fulfilled her request as best i could

Crowbar.. you are doing your job very well.. I approve of your actions
the content removed has served an unplanned purpose and is no longer needed
Thank you for leaving link intact

If you have any more recommendations to help all players those will be welcome
I believe you have advised players to take action as best they can.
I hope they can appreciate your moderation as I do.

your quote of Forum guidelines is spot on.
I just now was inspired  to go scan GameTerms Of Service.

I am not sure there is any reason for plarium to take action anyway.
I may have wasted my time fulfilling Alina's request..
I may have mistaken her request as an avenue to disrupting Shiv's operation
My intent was to even playing field and let the players handle there own problems if they have a mind to do..
so a couple more questions will not disrupt or interfere with any investigations..

let us discuss.. I have no wish to argue..
just a couple of questions and an observation or hypothesis to which if any clarification is available would be highly appreciated

In Terms Of Service
I could not find any mention against automation or the use of many computers.
Not sure where my impressions came from
perhaps you could help with that.. did I miss it?
could you find that for me?
Even if all complaints against Shiv were true..
I did not find any terms of use that indicates any possible wrong doing.
but my eyesight is failing - I could use your assistance

My Hypothesis in the form of a question:
Are we are back to all's fair.. ? 

Hey Shiv..
All I wass trying to do is create more worthy adversaries for you  so you will not be so bored

You have said you wanted a good fight.. I am sorry this accidently turned into a witch hunt.
Alina distracted me from my true goal
I kind of hope they leave you alone 
If you can be beat..
it will mean more if Euru and RuAL are intact..

Jun 2, 2020, 17:2406/02/20
Jun 3, 2020, 19:18(edited)
03/10/19

As requested by Alina..
I see accounts jumping ship
following is (Added Edit ):
 but I think this was not my intent.. you may disregard all this info

I wasn't going to do it..  until I saw reduction in BH members. that got me to do this for Alina more than at Alina's request 
Now I regret my knee jerk reaction.. but since I doubt any actions will be taken I will leave this info and effort out of respect for Alina's request ( end  Edit)

My Apologies if I misunderstood Alina's request

is there a limit to uploads.. in case.. I shall break it up a little

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.