All Categories

Determining how a BH is placed in tiers for the Brawl

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 10, 2020, 09:1905/10/20
04/13/15

I am in a BH which has 14 players, and 5 of those are inactive. I would like to know how is it fair that our BH is placed in a Brawl this week 's Diamond Brawl with BH's like Euro, Rual, all of the upper level BH's with 150+ members. Last week we were  in the diamond tier so how is this? Any week we have played this, we've never gone over 600 to 700k in points, never coming near a million in points. These BH's we are playing against gain millions in the first 30 minutes of playing. How is this fair? Last week we were in the silver tier and finished 3rd but we still never came close to a million in points, about the same points as we have so far this week, 794k points. And although we finished 3rd last week in the silver brawl, how does that make it fair to place us in the Diamond Brawl? We have 10 players who participate, against 150 players in all the BH's.  Who determines this? How is it that they place us in a tier with all of these upper level BH's that have 150+ members when we only have 14 players?  There is no way we would ever stand a chance coming close to catching any of these BH's in points, when we never come close to even getting a million points? Like I said the most we ever have had was a little over 800k. and that took us up until the last minute of the Brawl. All of these other players were already at 7 and 8 million and 1 at 12 million. I just want to know how is it they place us in the top tier, a BH with 14 members that never come close to a million points let alone millions of points. How is this fair????? We should be placed or should stay in the lower tiers.  

Or yet someone should re-work the point values of each tier. Like the Bronze Tier shows point values from 20,638 to 48,831 in the previous tourney and no one in that tier ever is under those numbers.

The silver tier says 48,831 to  120,982 in the previous tourney and even the lowest in that tier was higher than the 120,982., the max of the Silver Tier.

The Gold Tier says 120,982 to 440,741 in the previous tourney, and even the lowest in that tier was higher.

These tiers are a crock. There is no way a BH like ours should be or ever be in a brawl against a BH with 150 members and who always scores in the millions of points, yet we are always in a tier with these BH's. We are never in a tier with a BH that come close to being even with our BH. Who ever scored these tiers is off their rockers. We should never be put into a tier with Rual, Euro, etc...but every other week we are. How is it that you can compare our BH to scoring our Brawl anywhere near to these other BH's?? Someone needs to rework the points system of the Brawls and rework the tiers. There is no way we should be in the Diamond Tier, with Rual, Euro, Hanse, Path of the Daggers, this is just wrong. We should be in the tiers with BH's more like Blauer Jewel, Portugal, Unsung Heroes, with numbers from 10 to 20. We should never be placed in a tier with BH's that we are being placed against, its' just unfair. Rework these tier numbers, make it fair. Stop putting BH's like ours with 14 members in a tier with a BH with 150 + members.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
May 10, 2020, 11:4305/10/20
03/07/16

Personally, I agree that a tier with the points range from 440k to 12.4M makes no sense, but as a mod, all I can do is pass your feedback on, which I shall do now.

CrowbarModerator
May 12, 2020, 13:3305/12/20
03/07/16

I got a response for this. It happens because of the small number of "top" BHs, so the range is spread. They have considered it and there are no plans to change it for now.

I'm sorry, but my "powers" stop at being a messenger. Personally, I'd have tiers depend on score ranges, instead of having a seemingly fixed size, but I have no influence here.

May 15, 2020, 19:0105/15/20
02/20/17

Sounds to me like you should be proud of your mates.  Each one of them is worth a dozen of the competition!

The tiers are a joke imo.  All you have to do is not participate for a week and you will be in a lower tier.  Even in a lower tier you  could be against a megahood.  It's not about winning every brawl is it?  Even if you don't win them you get rewards according to the points your BH achieved.  Ye might talk to your crew and do a bit more planning on the event to decide when you want to "win".
May 28, 2020, 19:0505/28/20
12/13/14

This brawl has been running on other games for a long time (with much better rewards from gigs etc) and most leagues have learnt to only participate every 2 weeks, so there is always  a scramble for the BOTTOM scores in each tier .... and we never know how many points we need.

Crazy way to design an important new event where it is often more important to LOSE instead of win