All Categories

Did not receive rewards from a BH Brawl,

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 9, 2020, 11:4204/09/20
09/04/16

I have been emailing PL now for a week regarding my missing rewards from BH Brawl which I did not receive, have had no response for a week from PL, just seems to be the norm when you have an issue and email them they email back they have received your email and thats about as far as it goes, find that to be a very unprofessional way to run a business, you just cant stick your head in the sand PL, act on the issues your customers are having and show that you are active in solving issues, Pretty ordinary effort from PL,
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Apr 10, 2020, 11:5204/10/20
03/07/16

Sorry for the problem.

Please, give me your ticket number and I'll ask them to check what's the issue.

Apr 11, 2020, 08:1104/11/20
09/04/16

Hi Crowbar, Ticket No is :  1751291,  becomes frustrating when the only acknowledgement you get is that they have received your email with the issues on it, and thats it.

Shinboner
CrowbarModerator
Apr 11, 2020, 23:0104/11/20
03/07/16

Thank you.

I have passed it on, but - as I said earlier - it'll take some time. Bear with me, and if it remains unanswered until the next weekend, please ping me to chase it further.

Apr 12, 2020, 02:3004/12/20
09/04/16
OK, Thanks Crowbar appreciated
Apr 18, 2020, 03:5504/18/20
09/04/16
Hi Crowbar, I havent heard anything from PL regards my issue, would appreciate if you could follow up again. Thanks
CrowbarModerator
Apr 18, 2020, 11:3104/18/20
03/07/16

Will do. Please note that it's weekend and they have a holiday in Ukraine on Monday (Orthodox Easter Monday), so it likely won't be picked up before Tuesday.

Thank you for pinging me.

Apr 21, 2020, 09:2504/21/20
09/04/16

Hi Crowbar, Have attacHi Yaroslav, Yes my BH at the time did lose the BH Brawl against COTS but I beg to differ with your findings, I got too and finished Stage/Tier 9 so I only had one more stage to complete. I know what I should have received for finishing the stages as I have an alt in the same BH, so I wrote down what my alt received and attached to the first email that was sent to, All Im asking for is to receive what I should have no more or no less, always seems to be the same outcome where you think you are right and its up to the individual to prove you wrong. Im not happy out your outcome in this matter.

To whom it may concern, listed below are the rtewars-ds I should have recieved after the BH Brawl against COTS last weekend:

Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 Stage 4 Stage 5 Stage 6

Rubies x 50 Rubies x 90 Rubies x 130 Prestige Activator 1 Day x 1 Rubies x 150 Gunboat x 200

Gold 5K x 5 Gold 5K x 7 Gold 10K x 8 Lumber Production +25% 3 Days x 4 Prestige Points 75 x 1 Prestige Quests Refresher x 4

Lumber 5K x 5 Lumber 5K x 7 Lumber 10K x 8 Gold Production + 25% 3 Days x 4 Nautical Chart 50% x 3 Offence Enhancer 20% x 4

Rum 5K x 5 Rum 5K x 7 Rum 10K x 8 MOW x 150 Brigantine x 90

1 HR Boost x 2 1 HR Boost x 4 4 HR Boosts x 4 Stage 7: Rubies x 170: Rum Consumption -50% 3 Days x 2: Frigate x 110:

Grenadier x 150 Bombardier x 60 Cannoneer x 90 Stage 8: Subs x 200: Experience Booster + 50% x 3: Haven Defense + 20% x 3

Stage 9: Rubies x 190: Rum Production + 25% 3 Days x 3: SOL x 130: Defence Enhancer 20% x 4.I know these figures are correct because I have an alt in the same BH, and when my rewards went missing I wrote down what I should have received from my alts rewards. I am a bit disappointed as I wanted to use the Rubies for the 75% reduction on reviving my units in the infirmary. Hope you can sort this out ASAP. My User ID is: 1253365

Regards

John H

From: Plarium Support Center <support@plariumsupport.zendesk.com>

Sent: Saturday, 18 April 2020 12:34 AM

To: John Hesketh <jjhesketh@hotmail.com>

Subject: Plarium Support Center | Browser Games Re: [1751291] - Did Not Recieve any rewards from BH Brawl

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request [1751291] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Yaroslav (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

Apr 17, 17:34 EEST

Hello!

Sorry for the delay.

We checked your game logs, and according to our information, you didn't receive enough points in the tourney to get a reward. Also, you League lost this BH Brawl.

If you have any other game-related questions, just let me know.

Yaroslav

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

Plarium Ltd. © 2010-2020 All rights reserved.

hed response from PL & my response back to them. 

CrowbarModerator
Apr 21, 2020, 21:2704/21/20
03/07/16

Well, we got their attention. That's as far as my "powers" reach. I don't have any insight in other players' accounts, so I have to trust the Support.

You replied, so I'd expect you to hear back from them soon. If not by Thu evening, ping me, so I can try to get them to respond before the weekend.

Good luck! 

Apr 22, 2020, 09:0504/22/20
09/04/16

Hi Yaroslav, Again I beg to differ in your findings, I had completed 9stages/Tiers and the green Rewards button showed that I had completed them, 2k of points is not very much and Im lvl 92. I waited until the brawl had finished and then went to collect my rewards stage by stage but for whatever reason I could not collect individually so tagged the collect all rewards button and I lost everything, I cannot and will not accept your excuses, as I have mentioned before WHY would I be going to these measures if I didnt know that I was right, You must think your system is a 100% perfect which its not so there is something wrong with your system as I know what I SAW and again all I ask for is to have what Im owed by PL, nothing more & nothing less. If this issue needs to go to higher ranking individuals so be it, but I will inform you that Im not going to give up.

Sent: Tuesday, 21 April 2020 8:13 PM

Subject: Plarium Support Center | Browser Games Re: [1751291] - Did Not Recieve any rewards from BH Brawl

Your request [1751291] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Yaroslav (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

Apr 21, 13:13 EEST

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

According to the League Brawl conditions, the player should gain 2,000 points or more at the tourney to receive personal rewards for stages completing.

So, if you didn't receive these rewards, your contribution to the League progress it this tourney was less than 2,000 points.

Have a good one!

Yaroslav

Customer Support Team

CrowbarModerator
Apr 22, 2020, 10:5204/22/20
03/07/16

Shinboner said:

Yaroslav said:

According to the League Brawl conditions, the player should gain 2,000 points or more at the tourney to receive personal rewards for stages completing.
So, if you didn't receive these rewards, your contribution to the League progress it this tourney was less than 2,000 points.

You said that your alt got some rewards and you're using that as a reference. But Yaroslav claims - and I have no reason to doubt his words - that you didn't get enough personal points, in which case the argument of "my alt got this" doesn't hold, as different accounts have different personal achievements.

Like I said before, my only data is what is written here, but I'd trust a Support agent with it. They may be slow and even ineffective, but I never caught them outright lying to me in the requests that I made over the years.

Apr 23, 2020, 08:3104/23/20
09/04/16
Hi Crowbar, I had the green rewards buttons light up to and including Stage 9, you need more than 2K of points to get there, so I honestly cannot understand PL logic. I also explained that I could not collect the stage rewards individually, so I hit the collect all rewards button and I lost everything in regards to my rewards.
Apr 24, 2020, 12:3204/24/20
09/04/16

Very disappointed in your outcome, issue must have been put in the To Hard Basket, just another Big Brother outcome, little guy doesnt stand a chance. Thanks very much

Sent: Friday, 24 April 2020 12:05 AM

Vadim (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

Apr 23, 17:05 EEST

Hello! The thing is that you could have claimed them during the Brawl and not at the very end.

We have no bugs related to this feature!

The Support Team will not be able to discuss this question in further correspondence.

Have a good one!

Vadym

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

Plarium Ltd. © 2010-2020 All rights reserved.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 24, 2020, 15:4504/24/20
03/07/16

I'm trying to learn more. Sadly, I don't think I'll get anything before Monday. By that time, we can see how the current Brawl acts.

Apr 26, 2020, 13:5404/26/20
09/04/16

ust another example of Big Brother, you can tell me anything you like and I dont know whether you are telling the truth. Totally disappointed in your actions and findings. I know what I saw and I know exactly what happened but Im just a small fry against a Corporate Company, only going to be one winner.

Sent: Friday, 24 April 2020 

Vadim (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

Apr 23, 17:05 EEST

Hello! The thing is that you could have claimed them during the Brawl and not at the very end.

We have no bugs related to this feature!

The Support Team will not be able to discuss this question in further correspondence.

Have a good one!

Vadym

Customer Support Team

Apr 26, 2020, 13:5904/26/20
09/04/16
The thing is everyone who is in a BH when involved in a BH Brawl gets exactly the same as everyone one else in that BH, so I dont get how you say every member gets different rewards, so I still maintain Pl are a company not to be trusted, and I would have thought that you would have known better Crowbar, 
CrowbarModerator
Apr 26, 2020, 22:2204/26/20
03/07/16

Shinboner said:

The thing is everyone who is in a BH when involved in a BH Brawl gets exactly the same as everyone one else in that BH, so I dont get how you say every member gets different rewards, so I still maintain Pl are a company not to be trusted, and I would have thought that you would have known better Crowbar, 

I understand the frustration, but don't take it out on me.

You said you had an unresolved ticket about some rewards missing from your Brawl, but you never detailed which ones exactly. Then, in one of the messages that you posted above, the Support agent said "personal rewards". From that, I assume that you two are talking about personal rewards, i.e., unclaimed rewards for gigs. These are individual and not the same for everyone in the BH.

Even if I'm wrong, my understanding has no effect here. I help with comms; I don't - and cannot - handle these cases.

Like I said above, I have asked for a clarification. What more do you expect from me?

CrowbarModerator
Apr 27, 2020, 09:5904/27/20
03/07/16

I heard back from Plarium's Support. They have checked their logs and the logs say that you got all the rewards that you were supposed to get. To me, it sounds quite convincing and I'm thinking that you may be mistaken. People can confuse their alts. Of course, my personal opinion is irrelevant. It is perfectly ok for you to disagree with me and the Support, and to continue your email discussion with them.

Btw, I just remembered that you should have a parrot with a list of what you've won (if it didn't expire already) and you can check if everything is there.

Lastly, I was gently reminded that posting your conversations with the Support is against forum rules. I believe we've had enough of those, so please stop posting them, especially because we've said all we could on the subject. There is literally nothing more anyone on the forum can do for you and, if you disagree with the resolution, you can only continue discussing it directly with the Support. You can also continue to complain here (again: we cannot help you about it), but without posting their responses.

I know you're not happy with this, but I hope you can understand my position.