All Categories

Raiding Havens

Raiding Havens

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 6, 2020, 06:3301/06/20
04/13/15

Raiding Havens

I would like to know how is it when you raid anything, if you go back to raid it again within 7 days, you get a popup message that says you can't raid the haven again before 7 days and collect anything, but that isn't true. You can raid them, anytime you want. This is suppose to be a game rule but it's not enforced or I will say you can raid it as much as you want and collect 50k. SO why does it state in the information tab about the game this info about raiding, and you get the popup when you try to raid, but if you let the raid go through, you collect 50k. So why do the rules contradict themselves? if the game really wanted to not allow you to raid, it would stop the raid from going through, and it would stop you from collecting resources.  
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 6, 2020, 13:5001/06/20
03/07/16

The 7 day rule is measured in server days, which are tied to UTC time (daily resets are at 0:00 UTC).

Your "location" says "USA", so I'll assume you're UTC-6:00 for this example.

Let's say you raid someone on Monday, at 19:00 (7:00 PM). If you try again next Monday, but at 17:00 (5:00 PM), you'll get the warning. Why?

Because 19:00 in that time zone is really 25:00, i.e., Tuesday 1:00 UTC, while 17:00 is 23:00 UTC (still Monday). So, your first raid was really on Tuesday while the second one is on Monday (UTC, i.e., server time).

In this example, your second raid can still be successful if it travels longer than 1 hour.

For example, let's say it travels 1.5 hours. If you sent it at 17:00 (ignoring the game's warning), it will hit at 17:00 + 01:30 = 18:30. But that is your local time, which corresponds to 00:30 on Tuesday in UTC (i.e., server time), which is now 7 days after the first raid (which was at Monday, 19:00 your time, i.e., Tuesday, 01:00 UTC).

I hope this makes sense.

Jan 10, 2020, 03:1101/10/20
04/13/15
I get that but this is happening every day, I have a person raiding blockades every day, the same ones over and over. This is what I am questioning. It shouldn't be possible to collect but you can, I have tried it, even after you get the pop up telling you you can't collect for 7 days, you can. I've done it. And this person is doing it. It's a game flaw, or bug. whatever you want to call it. You do collect on the raid, every day you raid it.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 15, 2020, 10:0001/15/20
05/21/19

Dane The One said:

I get that but this is happening every day, I have a person raiding blockades every day, the same ones over and over. This is what I am questioning. It shouldn't be possible to collect but you can, I have tried it, even after you get the pop up telling you you can't collect for 7 days, you can. I've done it. And this person is doing it. It's a game flaw, or bug. whatever you want to call it. You do collect on the raid, every day you raid it.

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this! It's a bit tricky with the time. Could you please attach a few screenshots of the issue and let me know your Player ID. You can find it in the Guide section (?). Thanks!
Feb 9, 2020, 02:1202/09/20
09/03/15

Here are a few raids that took place against me today within just an hour. All 4 raids 100k were taken, so this is what Dane was talking about.  In addition I had 5 or 6 tacticals on my haven.  I didn't start this, nor did I attack him like this. I retaliated with 1 tactical. The game should block people from raiding more than once within the 7 days like the pop up says.  I logged into this today. Because this person moved into our area where I am located and have been for 3 years and he wants to take it over and run us out. He got mad when I took back the blockades I held , and kept taking them from me, so I finally put up a full protection and logged out. I know this is a pirate game, but to constantly harass someone like this Legend of Min is doing is just wrong. If this is how the game allows people to do then I won't be playing much longer. I raid, but I've never attacked anyone over and over like this and I would never treat someone like this, pirate game or not.I didn't put the screenshots of the blockades to me in addition to the tacticals. This is suppose to be a fun game, raid get resources, train units, etc... How is this type of playing suppose to be fun? and ok? For someone to move in and keep attacking a player because he wants to take over your area and all your blockades, how is this  right?   He attacked me because I took my blockades back.   Fighting I get that, I have no problem with that, but the constant harassment like this, I don't get, nor do I think it's fun or how the developer of this game meant it to be.

615; 716  RedDog

https://plarium.com/en/profile/13826175

Legend of Min 616; 721

CrowbarModerator
Feb 10, 2020, 09:2202/10/20
03/07/16

I have no idea how is that possible. I asked what to do and I was told that you should post your report, along with all the relevant data, in the "Bugs" subforum where a Support agent should pick it up (give them a few days, please).