All Categories

IDOLS

IDOLS

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 18, 2019, 20:1511/18/19
02/20/17

IDOLS

I have been stuck on growing...for almost a year, Can not build Steamworks with out Idols. You can not earn them, or purchase them in packages. At least my have doesn't offer them. I need them to purchase haven protection from Phoenix bullies who have taken over the Gold Coast server. So I can go play or protect my haven from them on Sirens Straight.. Plarium really needs to do something about both these  problems Or Pirate Tides of Fortune is gonna continue to die.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 18, 2019, 21:5711/18/19
03/07/16

What do you mean you cannot earn them? PvP tournaments frequently  have them, and you can get them for low points. You can even arrange some friendly hits to exchange some Bonnies or Marauders for points. Two or three tournaments should be enough to get 100 idols that you need to research Code of Honor.

Also, it is not true that "can not [...] purchase them in packages": https://prnt.sc/oxfcbv. They're not very common, but you can buy them if you watch out for them.

And you don't need idols for haven protection. You can buy Full Protection for rubies and save idols. That's equivalent to buying idols for rubies.

Further, why even use Full Protection? Spend down and turtle your units. If you're serious about playing, buy etchings instead of Full Protection and build up your harbour, so it protects 70k of your res. Who cares if someone hits your empty have? What do you lose in that case? No units to die, res in harbour (5% is close to nothing),...