All Categories

game stalking and abuse

game stalking and abuse

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 21, 2019, 04:3310/21/19
09/17/16

game stalking and abuse

i have brought this up a few weeks ago and now after almost 4 weeks i still have 2 players stalking and abusing me and my blocks.  vengeance -2195 941   and mel   2195 1455   have talked to the bh leaders but they both will not listen will respond to request as to why and now 4 weeks later and over 1/2 mill blocks later they have taken there is no one that can get them to stop as they are forcing me to leave the game due to these actions  what do over 1/2 million raids give you?   they do not know how to play the game or what  and cant get a response from them.   

i am tired of this stalking and game abuse of round the clock attacks and taking me out of the game after i have been here for over 3 years till they showed up about 4 or more weeks ago and been stalking and attacking me ....

enough is enough

i hate to leave the game but due to this ABUSE  i cant get help from anyone to get them to stop   i can see some player actions but all the players i have met over the time im here at the game all use common sense.... these 2 do not.  

so is there anyone willing to help me to get them to stop and leave me alone and my block standings alone    talking 1/2 million in 4 weeks is excessive and is bullying and abuse 

please help

lady d
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2019, 17:3610/26/19
05/04/19

Lady Diana Prince said:

i am tired of this stalking and game abuse of round the clock attacks and taking me out of the game after i have been here for over 3 years till they showed up about 4 or more weeks ago and been stalking and attacking me ....

lady d

Well  Lady, you and your BH hold 5% of ALL havens in blocks. Have you ever thought that this is blatant abuse and bullying? It stops noobs from even picking up their needed three. Just FYI, look as to why things happen, you have a target on your back as I see zero tries at terrible 10.

Me, I could care less, but others will try to break you. 
Nov 2, 2019, 17:0211/02/19
02/20/17

I would say grow some trollskin cap'n!

You can cast up to 300 military actions at once.  Give 'em hell back.  They truly can't harm you in this game.  Invest in the harbor upgrades so they can't get points from your productions.  After that keep the res pretty well drained and let go the block fetish.

imo Blocks and Lighthouse are the areas of the game people should be competing in if they don't want to start all out wars.  Membership, Bastions, and Presidios should be held sacred by yer oath as a Pirate!

Nov 4, 2019, 23:4711/04/19
07/10/16
Keel D. Haul said:

snip

imo Blocks and Lighthouse are the areas of the game people should be competing in if they don't want to start all out wars.  Membership, Bastions, and Presidios should be held sacred by yer oath as a Pirate!

I agree for the most. :)
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 5, 2019, 14:3411/05/19
05/21/19

Lady Diana Prince said:

i have brought this up a few weeks ago and now after almost 4 weeks i still have 2 players stalking and abusing me and my blocks.  vengeance -2195 941   and mel   2195 1455   have talked to the bh leaders but they both will not listen will respond to request as to why and now 4 weeks later and over 1/2 mill blocks later they have taken there is no one that can get them to stop as they are forcing me to leave the game due to these actions  what do over 1/2 million raids give you?   they do not know how to play the game or what  and cant get a response from them.   

enough is enough

i hate to leave the game but due to this ABUSE  i cant get help from anyone to get them to stop   i can see some player actions but all the players i have met over the time im here at the game all use common sense.... these 2 do not.  

so is there anyone willing to help me to get them to stop and leave me alone and my block standings alone    talking 1/2 million in 4 weeks is excessive and is bullying and abuse 

please help

lady d

Hello, Lady Diana!

I'm really sorry to see that you're frustrated. As far as I know, you've created a bug report on this and got a reply from our Support agent. I hope his reply has helped. 

Cheers!