All Categories

Vengeance -2195 941  has started again non stop attacks

Vengeance -2195 941 has started again non stop attacks

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 4, 2019, 16:0310/04/19
09/17/16

Vengeance -2195 941 has started again non stop attacks

Vengeance -2195   941   the crafty cat and his alt Mel  2105 1455 admiral of black   have both started up there weekend attacks for the 2 nd weekend. messages to both bh  leaders and upper management have gone unanswered.  both members are 48  and this is nothing but abuse after both being told to cease from there other bh left went to another bh so that they could start back up      this is just nothing but being a bully and bullying is an abuse here in the USA and is not allowed.

if anyone can help out by talking to their bh leaders, advisiors and others and get this to stop    actions like this can spread and cause a war and attacks for all .. as if it was not me it may be your members or more

these are new members not sure of there ages but may not work and out of school possible    so they decide this is the right thing to do in a game that works on respect of others as posted in the game rules.

to the bh leaders that read this  if it was your members doing this you would not tolerate this type of action and if these type of actions were against any of  your bh members you would do what you could get this resolved.

bullying  can not be allowed

lady d
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 17, 2019, 14:1310/17/19
05/21/19

Lady Diana Prince said:

Vengeance -2195   941   the crafty cat and his alt Mel  2105 1455 admiral of black   have both started up there weekend attacks for the 2 nd weekend. messages to both bh  leaders and upper management have gone unanswered.  both members are 48  and this is nothing but abuse after both being told to cease from there other bh left went to another bh so that they could start back up      this is just nothing but being a bully and bullying is an abuse here in the USA and is not allowed.

if anyone can help out by talking to their bh leaders, advisiors and others and get this to stop    actions like this can spread and cause a war and attacks for all .. as if it was not me it may be your members or more

these are new members not sure of there ages but may not work and out of school possible    so they decide this is the right thing to do in a game that works on respect of others as posted in the game rules.

to the bh leaders that read this  if it was your members doing this you would not tolerate this type of action and if these type of actions were against any of  your bh members you would do what you could get this resolved.

bullying  can not be allowed

lady d

Hello!

I am really sorry that you're facing this situation. I see that there is another topic on this matter: https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/104_game-discussion/159162_harrassmemt--and-non-stop-raids-for-a-week-and-for-the-past-24-hours-over-2000-raids-or--more-help/

Could you please post your message there and close this topic? It's better to keep all the info in one place. 

Also, I will ask our Support Agents to contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Oct 17, 2019, 15:0910/17/19
03/07/16
sorry to hear that you're being harassed by this bot player, I wish there was something that could be done, hopefully support will finally do something about these bot users.  good luck