All Categories

We need a bigger discount on etchings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 26, 2019, 18:0909/26/19
09/17/16

My Haven is up to the point if I want to grow I need tons of etchings but it is impossible for the take way too many rubies. I put a lot of money into this game already and I am not rich and I don't want to quit this game for I love it. You should be more reasonable on the price of etchings not just for me but also for others like me. Even the packages don't have enough you still have to buy more etchings. I think it is time to help out A LOT of people who just cannot afford the etchings but want to grow. It would be deeply appreciated if you would lower your price on the etchings. Thank you for your time...

Fond Wishes

Bella
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Sep 26, 2019, 19:0509/26/19
03/07/16

I've passed it on.

My personal opinion: I wouldn't expect much of it. We used to have global discounts at 30%, but since 30th Apr 2018, that was bumped to 25%, so I don't think Plarium really wants to discount those heavily. Also, it'd be a bit unfair to those who already bought loads of etchings, which are heavy coiners, and Plarium probably doesn't want to make those angry.

Nov 4, 2019, 18:3011/04/19
06/07/15
Love the game but don't understand their logic of not offering up etchings - above level 90 they know they have committed player screw the big coiners - they spend regardless. There are many more players willing to spend some to see progression in their game - by holding back on etching offerings they will lose interest as I am now. I can't go any further at this point if they don't allow me to grow or advance - Hey is ANYONE LISTENING!!! I will not spend $$$$ on 25% reduction of etchings - waste of money for what you get  - unless they lower the cost or give more for the same amount - pissed with Plarium
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 5, 2019, 10:3411/05/19
05/21/19

mightymoose said:

Love the game but don't understand their logic of not offering up etchings - above level 90 they know they have committed player screw the big coiners - they spend regardless. There are many more players willing to spend some to see progression in their game - by holding back on etching offerings they will lose interest as I am now. I can't go any further at this point if they don't allow me to grow or advance - Hey is ANYONE LISTENING!!! I will not spend $$$$ on 25% reduction of etchings - waste of money for what you get  - unless they lower the cost or give more for the same amount - pissed with Plarium

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We've got a huge variety of offers, which are available in the game from time to time. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the desired offer one day! Cheers!