All Categories

Can we please get the ability to send our players defense home from the presidios?

Can we please get the ability to send our players defense home from the presidios?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 5, 2019, 21:3905/05/19
02/20/17

Here in Pirates, if we have the need to empty out a presidio, every player must remove their own defense. 

In order to save defense from being destroyed, we have had to boot players from our Brotherhoods and then invite them back into the group.

I have now learned that in Sparta, they can return players offense AND defense from their pans. 

Can you please make that possible in our Pirate game too?

Thanks for your consideration. :)
Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2019, 09:1505/08/19
03/05/19

ritalmorris said:

Here in Pirates, if we have the need to empty out a presidio, every player must remove their own defense. 

In order to save defense from being destroyed, we have had to boot players from our Brotherhoods and then invite them back into the group.

I have now learned that in Sparta, they can return players offense AND defense from their pans. 

Hello, Ritalmorris. I think it's a great suggestion and I'll discuss it with devs. I can't give you any promises but maybe such an option will appear in Pirates in the future. 

Stay tuned!
Aug 29, 2019, 06:3008/29/19
02/20/17
If you read the "Suggestions that will not be implemented", you will find this suggestion.  It was stated that troops belong to each individual captain.  Giving someone else the option to send troops home goes against the premise that 'troops belong to individual captains.  I may not agree, but it's what I read.
CrowbarModerator
Aug 29, 2019, 07:1908/29/19
03/07/16

dad_e_oh said:

If you read the "Suggestions that will not be implemented", you will find this suggestion.  It was stated that troops belong to each individual captain.  Giving someone else the option to send troops home goes against the premise that 'troops belong to individual captains.  I may not agree, but it's what I read.

The leader can send the off back, so the premise is already broken.

As the first post mentions: one can kick a player and then reinvite them to achieve the same effect, but with more hassle. So, anyone able to kick players should also have the ability to just return the def (and the act of returning it should be logged). It wouldn't change a thing on what those individuals can do, only how complicated it is to do it.

Sep 2, 2019, 16:1609/02/19
07/10/16

Crowbar said:

The leader can send the off back, so the premise is already broken.

As the first post mentions: one can kick a player and then reinvite them to achieve the same effect, but with more hassle. So, anyone able to kick players should also have the ability to just return the def (and the act of returning it should be logged). It wouldn't change a thing on what those individuals can do, only how complicated it is to do it.

Agreed, I can send Off back from the bastion or presidios so that excuse is moot and the precedent was long broken. As we all know, we can also send another's units on a bastion or presidio raid and send their units back from our own havens
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 3, 2019, 09:1409/03/19
Sep 3, 2019, 09:39(edited)
05/21/19

ritalmorris said:

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. DAD_E_OH is right. It was discussed with the game team before and declined: https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/105_suggestions/26333_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game--4/

I will ask the team again if it's possible to reconsider it. Cheers!