All Categories

Bug Collecting Level 4 Crowsnest

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 15, 2017, 20:5702/15/17
09/19/16

I am enjoying the game! I finally spent some money to buy rubies. 

I have been using them to fortify my Haven, like a good little pirate.

I attempted to purchased a Level 4 Crowsnest , TWICE! It was available for me to purchase as the Build button was red, unlike some higher level fortifications.

Both times, the purchase was processed and my rubies were zooped, and I was then taken to the build screen.

I discovered that Crowsnests can only be placed on a Tower, as this is the only place that the placement tile turns green.

Upon clicking to place,the placement tile of my Crowsnest disappears!

When I press finish, I am:

Short of VALUABLE rubies

Short of a Crowsnest

Short of Additional Stealth Bonus

Short of Experience Points

Such glitches make me hesitant to spend more money on rubies, only to have them disappear without any benefit from time to time, which is thankfully the exception, rather than the rule.

Is there any way to get my (over 1000, Crowsnests were on sale (lol) !) rubies back?

If not, what does plarium do in such cases, apart from discovering your bugs at my expense?

Sincerely,

The Impoverished Blackstone

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 15, 2017, 21:3202/15/17
03/07/16

Contact the Support. They have access to logs of our in-game activity, they should be able to see that you spent on Crow's nest, and either return the rubies or give you what you bought (likely the latter).

A personal opinion: Crow's nests are not worth it. I'd recommend going for cannons instead. Now days, hardly anyone scouts live players.
Feb 15, 2017, 23:1402/15/17
09/19/16

Thanks for the hint.

I have done so.