All Categories

Can't clear friend requests

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 9, 2017, 05:0902/09/17
07/23/16

I currently show 300+ friend requests.  It doesn't matter what I do...clear cache, reboot, delete everything, use a different browser. They wont go away.   I have accepted 007 multiple times and he comes back, so I tried refusing the request, and he still comes back.  I have done this multiple times with multiple requests...and they just keep coming back!

How can I get rid of them?
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 9, 2017, 08:4502/09/17
09/17/15
tmkozi said:

I currently show 300+ friend requests.  It doesn't matter what I do...clear cache, reboot, delete everything, use a different browser. They wont go away.   I have accepted 007 multiple times and he comes back, so I tried refusing the request, and he still comes back.  I have done this multiple times with multiple requests...and they just keep coming back!

Hi! Have you tried accepting them in your plarium.com profile?
Feb 10, 2017, 01:0602/10/17
07/23/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

tmkozi said:

Hi! Have you tried accepting them in your plarium.com profile?
Is there a way to accept friend requests without going to the profile?  please let me know where, maybe i can get rid of them there.