All Categories

Purchase Failed to Update in Game but Charged My Credit Card

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 29, 2017, 10:5301/29/17
11/09/16

Hi just bought an upgrade and it is has not appeared in game at all. Just checked credit card has been charged (pending transaction in CC statement online). How do I get someone to look at this manually to either credit upgrade to account, or money back to my credit card? Thanks in advance Here's what credit card says: Plarium Europe S.A.R.L LU Luxembourg  9.90

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 29, 2017, 11:3301/29/17
03/07/16

There is currently a problem with the servers that they're trying to fix, which makes the game laggy and frequently unresponsive, and which may or may not be the cause of your problem.

Once this is over (the server starts behaving properly), please check if the rubies and items have appeared. If not, file a support ticket. They'll be able to check your payment and give what is due.

Feb 6, 2017, 04:0402/06/17
01/14/17

I filed a support ticket. I paid for item tonight, not in the future when all's well.

Give me a refund or the items, period. Put a disclaimer on the link to purchase stating things are broken if that is the case. Do business professionally, please.
CrowbarModerator
Feb 6, 2017, 09:4602/06/17
03/07/16

beowoof1 said:

I filed a support ticket. I paid for item tonight, not in the future when all's well.

Did they respond? If not, please:

1. check your spam folder;
  2. if their reply is not there, send me your ticket ID (here or in a private message) and I'll ask our CM to check where is the delay.