All Categories

Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 3, 2016, 18:1311/03/16

Enough is Enough

I can't stand it anymore... When are you going to fix this issue I reported ages ago!

I am sick and tired of logging in and seeing messages that aren't there.

It started by telling me I had 1 scrawl... Yet when you go and open the mail there is NO unread scawls... I've tried deleting all my scrawls in the folder.... yet still the message says I have 1... Then it started telling me I had something from my Tinkerer... but no there is no message there either... failure to clear.  Then today I log in and now it insists that I have 2 scawls and something from my Tinkerer... but you guessed it there is NOTHING there!  I have deleted all the messages at the Tinkerer... still the exclamation point is there... blinking, blinking, blinking...

I have 2 scrawls that aren't there and I have 1 tinkerer message not there...... HOW AM I TO TELL IF I ACTUALLY DO GET SOMETHING?!?!? And having OCD and having those things say there is something there and there isn't and I can't clear it is driving me insane... So PLEASE fix this!  

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2016, 01:2011/04/16
11/06/14
On the tweaking because of notifications I'm in the same boat as you. But when it comes to mail till the issue is fixed the only way to tell you have mail is when your current 0 ( 2 ) becomes 3 now you have one mail. I know its a pain but plarium is aware of this bug and is working on it. The bug is just more extensive than originally thought. They are working on fixing this. 
Nov 4, 2016, 06:1111/04/16
Well I'll say this still can't tell because I keep getting more and more things stuck like this.... As I said started out with just ONE mail message stuck saying I had a Scrawl I don't have... now it's 2 scrawls and ! in my Tinkerer...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 4, 2016, 12:3211/04/16
09/17/15

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.