All Categories

Rum consumption amount in rum cellar is not showing or apply the witch doctors hut discount

Rum consumption amount in rum cellar is not showing or apply the witch doctors hut discount

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 23, 2020, 22:4304/23/20
04/23/20

The platform I play on is Facebook

The server where I play is "The Pirate Bay"

The feature that causes the issue (Unit training, raiding, etc.); the system is not showing, and possibly not applying, the discount received for upgrading the "Rum Consumption" in the Witch Doctor's Hut on the Rum Consumption tab under "In Rum Cellars" when you hover over it..  (Sorry, Can't do a print screen because I'm lame.)  Currently under my Rum Consumption tab it only shows discounts for "-5% Davy Jones' Locker" and "-21% Brother Hood Bastion", but it should also show a "-10% Witch Doctor's Hut" too (or whatever it's been upgraded too for others.)

The exact steps you performed before the bug arose;  I used pearls to upgrade the "Rum Consumption" radio button in the Witch Doctor's Hut to level 80 for a -10% reduction of rum consumption and then noticed it's not showing in the rum cellar under rum consumption when I hover my mouse over it.  Can't tell if it is being applied because I can't find where to see my total rum consumption prior to discounts.

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear (active events, applied bonuses, etc.);  no clue

What should have happened;  it should show "-10% Witch Doctor's Hut" just like it shows other discounts being applied to rum consumption.  (as a side note, that section should also show total consumption before deductions and then after deductions so we know the percentages are being applied correctly.)

What actually happened.  Nothing

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Apr 23, 2020, 23:5004/23/20
03/07/16

I can report it if you want me to, but the response will almost certainly be along the lines "it computes the consumption correctly and it's just not all shown" and you'll just have to trust them (or not).

Instead, if you want, you can make an experiment: kill one of those 80 pearla with Witch Doctor's Cane (you probably have quite a few by now), reload the game, and see if the consumption has changed and by how much.

Apr 28, 2020, 14:1304/28/20
04/23/20
I thought per the support page that posting it here was reporting the concern and it would be reviewed.  Good to know that it's not and this is a waste of time.   Thanks
CrowbarModerator
Apr 28, 2020, 14:4304/28/20
03/07/16

The Support does look at these from time to time, but my nudge helps, especially when it's a suggestion and not a "something is broken" bug report. They would consider it; it's just that, after years of being a mod, I kinda know what answer we're likely to get from that. ;-)