All Categories

Brotherhood Adventures Bug

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 2, 2019, 20:4008/02/19
04/13/15

Our Brotherhood Adventures once again are messed up. We aren't getting the Daily Quest at all. It's been over a month We get the Raid Rival Havens every other day and the Destroy Enemy Units every other day. Then after a few days of this we get prizes, then back to Destroy Enemy Units and Raid Rival Havens. for a week. Then Train Units will pop up, we finish that and it goes back to Destroy Enemy Units and Raid Rival Havens every other day. The one that never changes is the Raid Rival Havens, this BA we always have every other day.  It use to be that the 5 Brotherhood Adventures alternated with the 5, one day we would get say Raid Rival Havens, then Prizes, Train Units, Destroy Enemy Units then Daily Quests. They always alternated between  the 5. But this isn't happening. We shouldn't have Raid Rival havens 3 to 4 times in a week. but we do. We should only have 2 of these that are given more than once a week.  To have Raid Rival Havens every other day, never getting a break from them, you run out of havens to raid in a week. If it were fixed like it use to be, so that we got all 5 alternating we would get a little break from each of them. This happens to our Brotherhood every few months. I report it and it get's corrected, then it runs correctly for a few months, then it messes up and we go back to the way it is now. This has been happening to our BH for several years. It will be corrected, works correctly for a while then all the sudden it messes up again. I wish they would get this corrected so that they are alternating  between the 5 in a week, then start over.  I know it's been well over a month since we have had Daily Quests, I have 70 refreshers now, so it's been well over 2 months since we have had Daily Quests.

Our Brotherhood is  Night Stalkers

The platform We play on ( Plarium.com);

The server where we play ( The Pirate Bay, );

The feature that causes the issue (Daily Quests);

Having Brotherhood Adventures given to us every day causes this.

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear (no);

What should have happened; We should have Brotherhood Adventures alternated between the 5 in a week, then start over with them.

What actually happened.  Our BA's aren't working correctly.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Aug 2, 2019, 21:3208/02/19
03/07/16

Sorry for the trouble. I'll let them know.

Aug 3, 2019, 02:2808/03/19
04/13/15
Thank you
Aug 17, 2019, 01:5208/17/19
04/13/15
I have an update to this, about 2 weeks ago we started getting the Daily Quest again in our BA's but with that said, we now get no raid rival havens. It's daily quest one day and destroy enemy units the next. Nothing else. Can't they put all 5 of our BA's on a rotating basis for our BH ?  It seems like now it's either or. We either get raid rival havens every other day or like now we get daily quest every other day. We should be able to get Raid rival havens, daily quests, destroy enemy units, prizes and train  units then start over. But this is why I filed the bug report in the first place because ours seems to be messed up and like I said in the first post, over the last few years this has happened to us and eventually it was fixed but we had the same bugs as we are having now. Once they got it programmed correctly in the past, it worked for quite a while until it didn't like now.  THere is something in the programming that isn't allowing for the 5 BA's to be given to us on a rotating basis. Can you please speak to the developers and ask them to please research this and correct it Please???
CrowbarModerator
Aug 17, 2019, 07:5008/17/19
03/07/16

I did ask them to look into this. I suspect that they easily dismiss this as you guys not understanding randomness or something. It's just my guess, as I have no responses here.

However, I do have a suggestion: write these down. Each day one line: date and which one you got. Do so until the end of September (so, roughly 50 days). Then post here and I'll re-urge them to look into it, with hard data backing your claim that you're only getting two different quests.