All Categories

today's forced demoniac update to plarium  play made part of screen in pirates  dissapear

today's forced demoniac update to plarium play made part of screen in pirates dissapear

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 26, 2019, 04:0504/26/19
07/04/16

today's forced demoniac update to plarium play made part of screen in pirates dissapear

today plarium play forced me update its software. This update of the devil made in seconds all games i play daily (i.e. Stormfall., Sparta, Pirates, and Nords almost

unplayable half of the screen doesn't fit in the screen and that part is where all important bottoms for the game are. that happen before with my playing of vikings and throne in previous plarium play update... but i just switch those online. But the worst of your demonic last update it deleted completely all my progress to zero in stormfall ,which is my preferred game and in which i was most advanced. I AM FURIOUS WITH YOUR DEMONIAC UPDATE AN BEG YOU MAKE A WAY TO BRING BACK FOR ME AT LEAST THE OLD PLARIUM PLAY OF YESTERDAY MORNING I DIDN'T SEE IN THE APP ITSELF AMY WAY TO UNDO THE UPDATE

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Apr 26, 2019, 22:1704/26/19
03/07/16

For Stormhold, best ask in that forum. With my knowledge limited to Pirates, I can only suggest that you check if you were just switched to the wrong map. However, I don't know if Stormhold has multiple maps like Pirates, so apologies in advance if this is a useless suggestion.

As for the rest of your comments, I will notify the Support, as there is nothing I myself can do to help you, except suggest you use a browser while ther resolve these issues.