All Categories

Unable to get Pardons from a Level 5 Presidio Bug

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 3, 2019, 10:3902/03/19
02/20/17

Unable to get pardons from a level 5 Presidio  and does not show crew being at a level 5 Presidio when crew are stationed there.

Could you please fix this so all of my crew in the brotherhood, can start taking them. Also, it does not show that there is crew at the level 5 Presidio but it has crew there. 

When I click on the Pardons granted button in that Level 5 Presidio, the following message comes up: No pirates "ave received th' The Kings pardon at this 'ere Presidio. All who are there at that Level 5 Presidio, have been granted pardon rights 

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 3, 2019, 11:3402/03/19
Feb 3, 2019, 11:35(edited)
03/07/16

mariabjelanovic said:

Unable to get pardons from a level 5 Presidio and does not show crew being at a level 5 Presidio when crew are stationed there.

Do you see them in Garrison?

mariabjelanovic said:

Could you please fix this so all of my crew in the brotherhood, can start taking them. Also, it does not show that there is crew at the level 5 Presidio but it has crew there.
When I click on the Pardons granted button in that Level 5 Presidio, the following message comes up: No pirates "ave received th' The Kings pardon at this 'ere Presidio. All who are there at that Level 5 Presidio, have been granted pardon rights

I just tried it in my own BH (where I'm just an ordinary Commodore, and it worked flawlessly for me. Does it work for you on other Presidios held by your BH (if you have any)?

Also, have these members been in your BH for more than a week?

Please specify which platform (Plarium/FB) and server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait) you're playing on, and what is the number of the Presidio in question.

Feb 8, 2019, 11:4802/08/19
02/20/17

Matter has been resolved with one of the updates of your server 

Be thanking ya kindly 
Feb 11, 2019, 17:1802/11/19
03/07/16
cool! pleasant sailing ;-)