All Categories

Sirens Straits 50 treasure gather not working.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 30, 2019, 19:4401/30/19
12/20/18

Second time in sirens straits this has and is happening now 50 treasure gather is doing nothing say on and gathering but its not. It works fine in the other two levels so far I am out 800 rubes... also I have instant recall on all tree levels that I can not seen to use no way to appliy them.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 30, 2019, 21:3401/30/19
03/07/16

Sixpack pycoslut said:

Second time in sirens straits this has and is happening now 50 treasure gather is doing nothing say on and gathering but its not. It works fine in the other two levels so far I am out 800 rubes... also I have instant recall on all tree levels that I can not seen to use no way to appliy them.

First, please specify which platform (Plarium/FB) and server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait) you're playing on, and at which coordinates.

Second, I don't understand your first problem. "50 treasure gather is doing nothing say on and gathering but its not. It works fine in the other two levels"? I think you mean that you activated it and it's not speeding up your gathering, but then I don't get what does "other two levels" refer to. Please, elaborate.

Third, instant replies are used in Stronghold > Underway, by cancelling outgoing troops that have been charted or have been travelling for more than 50 seconds.

Jan 31, 2019, 16:2301/31/19
03/07/16
With the information you provided I can only come up on possible reply, did you activate you 50% collection b4 or after you captured it?  You can activate it while inroute & b4 sending but once you capture it then only the normal ccollection.  If this is not the case in your situation then plz submit the information Crowbar mentioned above.  Good luck.