All Categories

5 instead of the 6 rum distillery, missing one for build and don't exist in construction

5 instead of the 6 rum distillery, missing one for build and don't exist in construction

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 21, 2018, 22:3205/21/18
04/08/18

In Captain quarter say i have 6 rum distillery but i build only 5, missing one rum distillery and not have in construction tab for building

Please check my haven 

Also have a lot of freezing, crash server and not only my game crashing

Thanks

MH
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
May 22, 2018, 06:1805/22/18
03/07/16

motorheadlemmy2017 said:

In Captain quarter say i have 6 rum distillery but i build only 5, missing one rum distillery and not have in construction tab for building

They probably overlap. Go to the "edit" mode (the arrow button in the bottom right side of the screen, next to zoom in/out buttons) and move each of your distilleries. One of them should "split" in two.

I hope this helps.

As for freezing and crashing, that - along with bugs - is one of this game's (well, this company's actually) trademarks and we all suffer through them. Sorry, I don't think you'll get any help with that. I find that frequent reloads help.

May 23, 2018, 14:4605/23/18
04/08/18
Crowbar said:

motorheadlemmy2017 said:

They probably overlap. Go to the "edit" mode (the arrow button in the bottom right side of the screen, next to zoom in/out buttons) and move each of your distilleries. One of them should "split" in two.

I hope this helps.

As for freezing and crashing, that - along with bugs - is one of this game's (well, this company's actually) trademarks and we all suffer through them. Sorry, I don't think you'll get any help with that. I find that frequent reloads help.

Thanks a lot, i do it and distillery appear without any upgrade like others, now need build up that one if freez if allow me, because reload also get frozen, need sometimes 5 min to get in game again,lol
CrowbarModerator
May 23, 2018, 20:5105/23/18
03/07/16

motorheadlemmy2017 said:

Thanks a lot, i do it and distillery appear without any upgrade like others, now need build up that one if freez if allow me, because reload also get frozen, need sometimes 5 min to get in game again,lol

Happy to help! It's not upgraded because it was under another distillery, so you never could click it and upgrade it.

About the game being slow, you can try different browsers, but it also depends on your computer. I wouldn't try running this game under 8 GiB of RAM.