All Categories

units returned to haven of origin without command to do so

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 22, 2018, 00:1004/22/18
02/15/15

I go by the current name of profane and currently my haven is at (-1390, 1710).  These events happened earlier today --  we were engaged in a mass attack of presidios.  I had 100,000 maurs at a haven owned by player jaguarex.  she attempted to mass attack but said my units did not send -- yet after the fact it appears 5000 actually were sent, leaving 95,000 at her haven under full protection.  Of the 5000 units sent only a few hundred remained but they returned correctly to my haven.  I then moved to another map location (-130-, 1710).  Jaguarex did not send my units back nor did I recall them.  two hours later I checked my haven and all my mauraders were dead -- killed by one fireship and then one large raid.  They should have been safe in Jag's haven but somehow they returned to my harbor -- We have no explanation for this.

my email is available on request and I would sure appreciate getting my mauraders back -- takes a while for me to build that many

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 22, 2018, 10:2904/22/18
07/02/15

Hello, Captain!

There are no bugs related to reinforcements recall feature. Troops can return to your Haven in case you recall them manually or they are sent home by your ally. 

If you consider the troops have left reinforcing Haven due to a bug, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.