accented vowels unwritten

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 3, 2018, 17:5804/03/18
05/11/15

In any platform, in any plarium game, in any world of

All the italian players are forced to write using vowels + apostrophes because the normal vowels accented don't are typed in chat or in private messages

It's quite an entire year.. Is it really so hard configure the game to accept the accented vowels?

How do you feel if you're forced to write all the easiest words using a keys combination instead the direct button?

we can't write usual common words like

già

perchè

cioè

così

colà

ancòra

però

poiché

lassù

laggiù

and other hundreds and hundreds

we're forced to write

gia'

perche'

cioe'

cosi'

cola'

ancora (with all the misunderstanding about the two meanings of the word: ancòra (again) ancora (the boat anchor)

and the two meanings of pero' if someone forget the apostrophe però (but, yet, however) pero (the pear tree)...

and I avoid all the verbs in past and future modes: the greatest part of this verbs time wants the accented vowels

just to give an example using the verb inviare (to send) largest used about troops ' movement

invierò (I'll send); invierà (He'll sends); inviò (He sent)

just a sample...

Really are you unable to find a solution?

Hader

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 4, 2018, 11:1804/04/18
07/02/15

Hello, Captain!

The letters with the apostrophe have been removed from the game by our developers intentionally. This has been made due to technical restrictions of other game elements. At this moment the signs are not planned to be added to the game again. 
Apr 6, 2018, 23:0604/06/18
05/11/15

Oh my God...

I hope your developers could write with only the little fingers of the left hand for two or three days, so they can understand how is funny and fast and give happiness use your game chat and messenger system...

Obviously also french people and other countries use accented vowels not only italians... also YOU when wrote дополнительной... you can't write this word in game... a great job, cut off a part of the alphabet to the players...

So we be forced to use an external chat, good to know

thanks for the bad new

Really thanks for the answer

Hader

CrowbarModerator
Apr 6, 2018, 23:2704/06/18
03/07/16

If only there was a system that supports all those weird characters, things could've been so easy! I hope someone invents it. I even have a cool name for it: UTF-8. Maybe, when we get to year 1992 someone will invent it and then by the year 2009. this new standard might even become the most popular encoding on the web, thus solving our problem here! One can only hope... 

Funny enough, some accented characters work, at least when copy/pasted (from the first message of this post):