9 October, 2015, 7:50 PM UTC

i prefer goat or rabbit

and off course: chicks
Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
10 October, 2015, 1:06 PM UTC
I prefer humans *snickers*
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
M.BlackStarVega
12 October, 2015, 4:30 AM UTC

Ugh...Pigs....

Ever since I started working at the "Deli" at the super market, everything is fine...until some..... ..."people" leaving out there in the Sticks asks for this...

(Lunch Tounge)...

O M G, you tried eating this? Or Cutting it on a Meat Slicer???? Gawed, I want to gag every time I have to pick this stuff up.....

The Horror/Sorrow/Disgust of people eating the Tounge of Pigs is just down right Disturbing.

Is there nothing from a pig you Can't eat?! 

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
12 October, 2015, 2:19 PM UTC
that's just disturbing 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
jonas.anrijs
21 November, 2015, 7:34 PM UTC
M.BlackStarVega said:

Ugh...Pigs....

Ever since I started working at the "Deli" at the super market, everything is fine...until some..... ..."people" leaving out there in the Sticks asks for this...

(Lunch Tounge)...

O M G, you tried eating this? Or Cutting it on a Meat Slicer???? Gawed, I want to gag every time I have to pick this stuff up.....

The Horror/Sorrow/Disgust of people eating the Tounge of Pigs is just down right Disturbing.

Is there nothing from a pig you Can't eat?! 

The bones; that's about it
UTC +1:00
1719141 users registered; 42149 topics; 269844 posts; our newest member:nathanpouf