Korean spam

6 Replies
Adrian
13 July, 2017, 3:04 AM UTC
Any of you guys see Korean spam everytime you open the Game Discussion file?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 July, 2017, 10:05 AM UTC
Yes, we receive a lot of spam messages daily :) But I try to delete it as soon as possible ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Adrian
14 July, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Ok good thanks :) for a min I thought my comp was auto switching to the korean language.
Adrian
31 July, 2017, 6:24 AM UTC
Is there a function I can use to block out this spam?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 July, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC
Adrian said:

Is there a function I can use to block out this spam?
Not yet :(
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Adrian
7 August, 2017, 4:58 AM UTC
Cool you mean the developers are looking into it to like an ignor function so it does not show up?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 August, 2017, 10:54 AM UTC
Adrian said:

Cool you mean the developers are looking into it to like an ignor function so it does not show up?
We're looking for a way to prevent spam on forum, but right not it's impossible since they're not robots, they're all humans :(
1666456 users registered; 33963 topics; 253677 posts; our newest member:aronelsiwel